Starfire RSC 20

The Starfire RSC 20 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 53,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Starfire RSC 20
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Starfire RSC 20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Starfire RSC 20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Starfire RSC 20 Review

Given 87% while driving a Honda Civic EX 1.6 VTEC (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
Top notch tires. Ran them on my civic for 3 years, must have got 50k miles out of them and they drove great. Rain/sleet/snow/dry pavement, couldn't ask for me and price was top notch. $400 four for 205/55/16! Love cooper products and this one didn't let me down!
16 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016

Latest Starfire RSC 20 Reviews

Have you driven on the Starfire RSC 20 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RSC 20.

Given 24% while driving a Dacia Sandero Stepway DCI (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 3,000 spirited miles
DANGEROUS TIRE!!! I really don't know how this person before me gave it this score. Probbaly drives only on highway, straight line. Absolutely the worst tire that i have driven.(and i tried everything from Continental to chinese and remolded tires) In the dry they grip and if you push it even a little bit they will just let go, randomly, no warning, no screech. I know how to drive a car sideways, i know how to correct understeer and oversteer, but with these tires, you just can't. You will just end up in an uncontrolled spin. In the wet, they are a total disaster...You are better off walking without an umbrella. Even at low speeds you are gonna be fighting understeer and oversteer like you are driving a WRC rally, but at 10mph(20km/h). You can't go, can't stop and also can't steer.Wheelspin everywhere. On roundabouts you are most likely to go straight. God Forbid a pedestrian jumps in front of the car in the city, there is no way to stop or to steer. Mine are brand new, and are going to the trash! If you want cheap tires,i had a pretty possitive expirience with Sailun and Zeetex tires.They are honest, grip is decent, they won't let go for no reason and they will communicate, and warn you on time to back off...
0 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2020
16 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Starfire RSC 20 (newest first) >>