Sunitrac Focus 9000

Sunitrac Focus 9000 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 89% while driving a BMW X5 3.0d Sport (285/35 R22) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Purchased BMWX5 twin turbo car with Sunitrak 9000 tyres and found them to be excellent all round tyres, all of this bulls hit about Chinese tyres is utter nonsense they perform brilliantly I can only assume large Name tyre manufacturers are spreading bad reviews are purely trying to retain their stranglehold on the uk and us markets. Will certainly buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2018
Given 60% while driving a Subaru Forester sti (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 75,000 spirited miles
The Sunitrac Focus 9000 was recommended by a good friend who owns a tyre outlet company.
I had never heard of these tyres before. I have always driven on Bridgestone, Dunlop, or the well-known brands so was a bit reluctant to try these tyres after some reassuring invested in Sunitrac Focus 9000.
After a month fell into a pothole and damaged tyre, when i went to purchase a new tyre was told they had stopped stocking them Drove the tyres around town and some motorway driving, I noticed the tyre handled well on dry roads, in the wet good traction impressive.
What i didn't like was the noise i started to experience on the roads around town, and worse on the motorway. It got so bad i had the car checked thoroughly exhaust, bearings etc everything checked out good, decided it had to be the tyres.
Not a bad tyre for the price but i wouldn't invest in them again the noise was too much.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2018
Given 83% while driving a Ford Kuga (225/55 R17 H) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
These tyres were new on my kuga when purchased 4 years ago at 38000miles now at 58000 miles. I use the car for day to day driving including holidays in this country and europe .At its last service by Ford garage the tyres all measured 4 mil. depth. 20000 miles on tyres costing around £70 quid cant be bad. The tread has worn evenly on all 4 tyres
and there is no evidence of cracking.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2017
Audi TT (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 10 easy going miles
I purchased a new set of alloy wheels that came with these tyres on, they have done a little over 10,000 miles and are not even half worn, the front two tyres are suffering from side wall failure on the inside, both are identical by developing slits in the tyre wall on the inside only, I would like to return these to the manufacturer so they are made aware of the fault but I don't have any contact number with which to contact them. Anyone who does have information can contact me via email, alan182@btinternet.com
0 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2017
Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 16,000 average miles
Very good tyre had mine on my vauxhall astra 2.0 cdti for a year and half lasted well still had tread on the outside but was wearing inside and the middle unfortunately the garage did not have these so testing out landsail tyre.would recommend the sunitrac though.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2015
Given 84% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (225/55 R19) on mostly town for 38 spirited miles
I have had these on my Land Rover Discovery for nearly four years and thought they were great tyres. I am looking to replace with the same tyres as I replaced my Pirelli Scorpion Zeros all four after 18 months, twice when the car was new and an independent garage advised these if I wasn't into brands which for tyres I am not. I thought they were great.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2014
Given 47% while driving a Renault Clio III Initiale 2.0 (195/50 R16 V) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
label E, E
get what you pay
19 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2013
Given 73% while driving a Vauxhall vectra 1.9cdti sxi (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
tracking ok o/s/front worn on inside very noisey on roundabouts you get what you pay for
3 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2013