Three A Farroad FRD 26

Three A Farroad FRD 26 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 22% while driving a Volvo S60 T5 250bhp (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
never buy again..sidewall to soft..handling bad
29 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
Searched for tyres that met specific criteria (dry, wet, wear) and these did with the bonus of only being £45 per tyre. Fitted to Vauxhall Insignia Estate and immediately impressed with the improved handling and stopping power. A pleasure to drive in the rain and overtaking everything else with ease. Previously used Hankook, Good Year and Michelin which were hit and miss for delivering required performance and easily double the price of Farroad. Been driving with them for over a year now and have recently rotated them. Tread down to 4mm one axle and 5mm on other so hoping for about another year's use. Previous tyres (not Farroad) just managed to last a year. Yes I do tend to drive a bit spiritedly. They're not quiet but not really any louder than other makes and since I'm getting deaf it doesn't bother me. I'll certainly be looking to purchasae Farroad tyres again (but will double check criteria since manufacturers have a habit of changing specs).
13 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Ford Focus MK2 1.6TDCI 2008 2011 (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Farroad 225/40r18 tyres I bought are great I had Michelin pilot 4 before these and they were crap in comparison farroad handle miles better in wet and dry conditions and last longer to I drive a lot of country roads and hit a fair few pot holes and tyres hold up fine my Michelins on the other hand would blister on the side walls and become dangerous ide buy farroad again infact I'm online ordering more now 😁
20 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Lexus LS460 (245/45 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Supper tires