Tigar Tigar UHP

The Tigar Tigar UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 90,600 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 40th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Tigar UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Tigar UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Tigar UHP Review

Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
It is my first time to buy budget tire, the cheapest tire that I have bought before was Hankook and was disappointed.
Tigar UHP is very good tire, I recommend it and I would definitely buy it again. Very comfortable tire and very good dry grip.
72 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2018

Latest Tigar Tigar UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Tigar UHP tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Tigar Tigar UHP? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Tigar Tigar UHP >>

Given 69% while driving a BMW 318 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I've mounted these tires on an E90 BMW with a 2.0 petrol engine. The car is very light and nimble and I wanted a tire that would give me good feedback and excellent grip in the dry and these do the job very good. Compared to a ContiSportContact 5 these have probably more grip and are more progressive towards the limit. On the flip side, wet performance is lower than most of the premium performance summer tires and they wear out prematurely compared to those. Overall, for the performance and price I would buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 94% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 2.4 JTD mjet (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
For me,this is best buy ever!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Have purchased expensive Yokohama tires last year; not worth the price i paid.
Had a tire blowout last week ; decided to buy four Tigar UHP, upon the Mechanics advice.
I was surprised,Tires behaved amazingly well ; paying almost half the price of the Yoko's.
Strongly recommend.