Toyo NanoEnergy 3

The Toyo NanoEnergy 3 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Toyo NanoEnergy 2

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 214,265 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Toyo NanoEnergy 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo NanoEnergy 3

Questions and Answers for the Toyo NanoEnergy 3

2017-09-03 - Hello, I want to ask the following: How the tires Nano Energy 3 are reacting to Ice or snow? I mean without chains.

As a summer tyre the Nano Energy will struggle on snow and ice, and perform very poorly.

Top Toyo NanoEnergy 3 Review

Given 91% while driving a Kia Motors Cerato Forte (215/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Very good dry & wet grip, Low road noise on any road surfaces. Low rolling resistance while driving; mileage improved slightly. The overall ride comfort is fantastic. These tyres are amazing. Highly recommended.
249 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2016

Latest Toyo NanoEnergy 3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Toyo NanoEnergy 3 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the NanoEnergy 3.

Given 93% while driving a Honda Insight Hybrid Gen 2 (175/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Please note: I am not a racing driver, I don't take hairpin bends at full speed, I don't pile into roundabouts at twice the legal limit in the rain and I never stand on the brakes or stamp on the accelerator hard enough to cause wheelspin. Now read on.

Dry grip is absolutely as good as anything else. Wet grip is very good indeed - way good enough for a successful emergency stop by an averagely alert driver who isn't texting. So don't sweat it. Very comfortable over varied UK road surfaces and really soak up bumps, ruts and tramlines. Extremely quiet on the motorway.

Haven't had these long enough to fully address wear yet, but have been assured they will do well on that score. No visible wear after 2000 miles.

I'm very pleased with these tyres and I'm glad I bought them. If you want a great value real-world no-surprises quality touring tyre for your small or mid-size car that instils confidence and is comfortable and quiet during everyday UK driving, then this is it. Guaranteed not to flip your car over on its roof or make it burst into flames - in my view, if you're not getting good grip in the wet or you come close to losing it catastrophically in a bend then you should really be looking at your driving, you maniac. It's. Not. Your. Tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 VTEC Sport (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
even after 5 years of age, still giving the same characterictic as of new
6 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2019
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
Given 84% while driving a Honda Civic (175/70 R13 T) on mostly town for 4,000 easy going miles
The most comfortable tyre I ever had. In the dry very good but braking in the wet can be bad depending on the road. Feedback very good compared to my old pirellis P4
19 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2019
Given 51% while driving a Ford Focus MK2 2.0 TDCI Sedan (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
Dry grip is okay on most of the road, however wet grip is very very bad, easily understeer and hydroplaning even there are 70% thread left. The tyre itself will easily deform when cornering too hard, felt as of the tyre is deflated in the middle of a corner and lost its ability to hold it's integrity.

I almost crash my car multiple times due to the tyre understeer on a wet road. I would never buy this tyre again, at least for the car I am driving, for a lighter car might suit.

The tyre sidewall isn't stiff enough therefore contribute some degree of body roll as well.
10 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2019