Toyo Proxes R30

The Toyo Proxes R30 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 63,040 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Toyo Proxes R30
215/45 R17 87W   E C 68
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo Proxes R30. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Toyo Proxes R30 Review

Given 91% while driving a Mazda 3 Sport 2.2 Diesel 185 BHP (205/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 spirited miles
I had Toyo Proxes R32's originally fitted on my MAZDA 3 Sport 185 BHP Diesel. Initially I was unsure how well they would perform as I drive my car hard. However I was happily surprised with the eceptional performance in terms of handling and durability. I am only now changing my two front tyres after 25,000 miles. Rear tyres still have some considerable life left in them. I will be replacing with same tyres again.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2011

Latest Toyo Proxes R30 Reviews

Have you driven on the Toyo Proxes R30 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Proxes R30.

Given 90% while driving a Mazda 2010 SP25 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
46,000kms on rough country roads, city roads & freeways and are just starting to show that it may soon be time to replace them. This is the longest life I have had out of any tyre and will go for same again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2013
Given 53% while driving a Mazda Mazda 2.2D Sport 150 (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 38,000 easy going miles
Worn our two full sets of R32s on front and 1 set on rear at 40k miles. General feel of car good in wet & dry, grip never an issue other than in snow which was poor particularly when quite well worn 3-4mm. Both front sets replaced at 19-20,000 miles with unusual inner tyre wear and 3-4mm across remainder - otherwise made it to 25k. Rear short at 40k. Wear possibly part tracking related but never seen anything like in approaching 800k miles motoring, with a deep grove around 40% of inside shoulder only. Significantly more comfortable and quieter on Rainsport 2s, too early to comment on wear, grip no worse.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2012
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
6 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2011