The Toyo Proxes T1 Sport SUV is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4
Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 64,500 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2018 All Road 265/60 R18 4x4 Tyre Test - 6th of 8 tyres
- Positive - Good handling in the dry, good comfort levels, low rolling resistance.
- Negative - Understeer and long braking distances in the wet. High noise level.
- Overall - Satisfactory.
2015 Off Road SUV 4x4 Tyre Test - 7th of 9 tyres
- Positive - Low rolling resistance
- Negative - Average handling on dry and wet surfaces
2013 Auto Review Sports SUV Summer Test - 8th of 11 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Overall - The Toyo SUV tyre offers excellent dry handling, but is seriously compromised by its wet performance, characterised by long slides and a poor balance. Poor aquaplaning results round out the bad wet result (not surprising considering they start with 6.3mm of tread compared to 7.8mm) and have poor comfort and noise scores. Not the best option.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Proxes T1 Sport SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo Proxes T1 Sport SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address