Triangle Sportex TSH11

The Triangle Sportex TSH11 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 48,645 miles driven.

2018 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable dry handling.
  • Negative - Poor dry and wet braking, poor balance during emergency maneuvers.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle Sportex TSH11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle Sportex TSH11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle Sportex TSH11 Review

Given 83% while driving a Jaguar xf premium luxury (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I have these on my Jaguar XF and despite my fears of these being ditch finders I have been pleasantly surprised, an excellent all round tyre that is available for next to nothing because of brand snobbery.
I drive my car pretty hard and have 255 bhp and a shed load of torque going through the rear wheels and they have proven to be perfectly acceptable in all conditions, yes I can make the rear end step out in the wet, but I could also do that with the previous Dunlops which were 5 times more expensive.
Give these a go, you will be surprised, I was. Unbelievable value for money.
65 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016

Latest Triangle Sportex TSH11 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle Sportex TSH11 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Triangle Sportex TSH11? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Triangle Sportex TSH11 >>

Mazda (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5 spirited miles
Always use Goodyear. But try this triangle tyre tsh11. On a budget. Not a bad tyre after all. Push hard in wet and dry. No different in performance. But the price is half. Excellence.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Ford (235/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
just replaced some michelin pilot sports 4 which in less than 3 years the tread was peeling off in blocks
had these triangles on the rear of the car when i bought it , and thought they were a good looking tyre , bought 2 more for the front , great grip in dry and wet, i feel they are quieter than the michelins , the car sits lovely and smoothly on the road , highly recommended , bought 2 tyres for the price of 2/3rds of one of a premium brand
you really can't go wrong , lovely tread , great value , quiet , smooth !
1 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI (215/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 40 miles
New rims came with a set of triangles that were trashed, replaced them with the sportex, value for money is excellent. Handle very well, wheel spin in the wet but even my pirellis did that. All round they are the best value I can find
4 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2019
Given 37% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Great when fresh and new -however terrible in the wet bordering “ditchfinder” status
Not good when you have a family - pay a little more and have peace of mind
13 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2019