Viking Snow Tech II

Viking Snow Tech II Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 31% while driving a Volkswagen Passat B4 (175/70 R14 W) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
The worst tyres I've had in 25 years of driving!
I got a pair of Viking Snow Tech for the winter. After I put them on the car the feeling was that I am still driving with my 3 years old summer tyres - no difference. On snow and ice they perform like old worn off summer tyres - no grip at all. A total waste of money!!!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Peugeot 306 (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 3,250 spirited miles
I bought these as a budget option from my garage. They ended up charging me Michelin money for them, but that's beside the point. They're an overall good tire. The grip in the dry and wet is good. As well is the grip on snow. The handling inspires confidence. Road noise isn't too bad in my opinion. You hear them, but not annoyingly. I can't say much about wear yet, since I have had them for just 5k km.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2017
Given 48% while driving a BMW 320D (225/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Bmw e90 320d, terrible on wet and tyres are brand new, havent driven worse tyres on a wet surface, never buy again. I am concered but can't afford to changre them.. before these I had nexen which were much better but changed them becouse of road noise..
14 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016
Given 81% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan (215/65 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
I was looking for a good tyre for winter - i got it! It has a good choise (price-quality) it gives you all the confidance you need on snow and on wet roads. I went offroad/unpaved roads aswell and giving that those are road tyres it felt great. I recomand them for any car.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2016
Given 85% while driving a Daewoo Matiz (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Verry good tyres. Bouth them new on front wheels, no comparition with the old back tyers. Very good on snow.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 3, 2014
Given 79% while driving a Opel (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Preety good tyres so far. they feel good, and handled nicely a rough winter in a city where ice and snow on the road is something normal...
9 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2013
Given 89% while driving a Audi A4 (225/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
The snowtech 2 is basically a rebranded Conti TS800, with minor modifications (2 added water channel).It is built in the same factory by conti...
Grip is phenomenal in all conditions, basically you get a conti wintercontact at half price. Very low road noise,good consumption, wear is expected to be average. At the 2013 Autobild winter tyre test it finished 4th and it had the shortest stopping distance in snow!!!
89 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2013