Vredestein Hi Trac

Vredestein Hi Trac Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 77% while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 16v (185/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
Used these tyres on the front for 30,000 (3 years) miles now and lasting well but becoming noisy above 50mph. Still plenty of wear left, though. I'm not sure if the noise is down to the tyres themselves or if I'm noticing it more or the car getting older and inslation not working as well. I would definately buy again, however.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 19, 2014
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 307 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
these tyres are amazing, wet grip no problem ,dry grip no problem, I even found them good on snow including sill starts, while other people where stuck.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013
Given 96% while driving a Peugeot Partner combi (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
Really good all round tyres that are excellent in the wet. Difficult to source but worth it
0 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2012
Given 90% while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I've just had 2 of these fitted to the front of my Clio for £125 all in, which is very good. They were recommended over Toyo's. I initially wanted to go for Continental PC2's or similar. I haven't driven very far on them yet, about 40 miles but the grip and feel is excellent already. No greasy handling from the off. Will review in a while when they've got a fair few miles under their belt. Have yet to experience wet or icy grip. The Lassa Impetus tyres on the car when I bought it 10 months ago were pretty good for budget tyres but these SHOULD be in a different league, hopefully.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2012
Given 86% while driving a Ford Mondeo (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
one of the best tyres for driving on wet roads,have about 25,000mls one them and still going strong,would definatly buy again..
0 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2011
Given 79% while driving a Kia Motors Carens crdi (205/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Good handling smooth riding tyre ,improved steering feel on my mpv and especially reassuring wet weather grip.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2010
Given 87% while driving a Audi A3 (205/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
very reliable tyre!absolutely no problems with it!it's very good for speedy racing on the motorway, but is not so good for other surfaces than asphalt or concrete, etc.! The best tyre for me for wet driving conditions!
0 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2010
Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall astra dual fuel 16v 1.4 (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 24,500 average miles
never had any problems with these tyres.highly recommend them.had about 3mm left after 24500 miles (3 years).
0 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2010
Given 87% while driving a CitroŽn Xantia TD Estate (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 150,000 average miles
These tyres feel great, very reassuring. Stopping in wet or dry is 1st class. As I don't {anymore} drive like a teenager it's difficult to judge when they will let my Citroen slide but I feel sure the're as good as ANY tyre available. The only draw back I can tell from my first set {that I haven't worn out yet}, is that the wear rate does seem to be fast, but I guess that's a price you pay for all the other benefits. I will certainly choose this make of tyre again and, last but not least,the price is good too.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2008