Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Ford mondeo 2.2 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I love these tyres on my mk3 mondeo st tdci only got them on fronts at the moment. But trust them fully I do not understand the people that slag off these tyres at all. Either your pressures are wrong or sorry ! You cannot drive.
I fail to understand why these tyres have been stopped in manufacture
1 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Ford mondeo 2.2 (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
These fitted to front of mk3 mondeo st tdci. Wow what a tyre had before conti. Vredestein forever on the fronts feedback. Grip. Wet n dry superb lasting as well. But they have stopped the sessanta why???? But you can still buy. Online.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted in my 08 Mondeo 2.5T Estete. Did a very thourough research before buying.Read all the reviews. Including american guy who fitted them to his 350Z(very good reviev BTW).Wanted to have tires that will manage FWD and slightly modded volvo engine (247KM power,387Nm torque). Very quiet tire, noticably quiter than P Zero Nero I had before .Excellent grip while accelerating. Me and TCS dont have to fight with the car with the good start 0-100kph. Very good in the wet as well, despite the pattern.Never felt aquaplaning. Tire looks very good on the car because of that pattern.Ride is comfortable,compound is soft and has soft walls (this tire has no XL markings). With that comes disadvantage which I knew before buing.Turn in is bit wobbly while aggresive driving but normal drivers who never used high performance tires wont notice that.When hot (~30C) rubber becomes sticky an feels like there is little air in tires. Despite the softness handling is good at high speeds (~125mph)
Overall - good tire, met my expectations, would buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2018
Mitsubishi EVO 8 (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
3 words "DONT EVEN BOTHER" enough said !
16 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK55 (245/40 R17) on mostly country roads for 18,000 spirited miles
Covered 18000miles on the rear of a 380bhp CLK55, I drive it quite spirited most of the time , in the dry it was very hard to push to the limit unless really going for it , even then it was controllable , you could feel the grip and what the tyres were wanting to do. I made the mistake years ago of fitting budgets to a rear of a 300bhp 200sx, that ended in a ditch, I'm certain if I had these tyres that wouldn't be the case . In the wet, again, no problems, grips really well. Can't comment on road noise as the car is relatively loud , but it was noticeably smoother when they were fitted . All in all a great performing tyre. I would buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2018
Given 100% while driving a BMW 318D (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 20,000 spirited miles
These have been by far my best tyres on my bimmer E90 2009. Drives and handles like a charm, even in snow, wet or dry conditions. Not once has it lost grip with the road and most definitely not for lack of trying ;)
3 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2018
Given 76% while driving a Audi 2.7T Quatto (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
I had 235/40/18’s on my Audi S4 b5 2.7 bi-turbo, and I thought they where very good in the dry but then when I had it out in the wet (very wet) they where fantastic the best I’ve had I would say, the wear is good aswel only negative is the noise level but if you’re car is like mine with 448 bhp, the noise level is bearable , would buy again
2 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2017
Given 79% while driving a BMW 330 Ci Sport (255/35 R18) on mostly motorways for 14,000 spirited miles
Got 14000 spirited miles on rear Bmw 330ci
Both wet and dry grip better than original Michelin pilot sports that car came with. Comfort about the same. Am looking to replace with newer design of tyre
8 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2017