Westlake SA 57

The Westlake SA 57 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 1,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Westlake SA 57
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Westlake SA 57
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Westlake SA 57. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Westlake SA 57 Review

Given 82% while driving a Honda Integra DC2 (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I've had these tyres for a few weeks now. They are pretty decent for the price. Corners well and handles pretty good in the wet. Down side is the side walls seem to be very firm. They do not soak up bumps well. Road noise I can't really comment on as I have an exhaust fitted but for the most part they aren't noisy to me.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2019

Latest Westlake SA 57 Reviews

Have you driven on the Westlake SA 57 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SA 57.

Given 86% while driving a Audi A3 (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
This is my second year using westlake sa57 the value money is really bargain compared to expensive tyre, but this tyre can compete with other premium tyre with budget cost. The performance is really good im a weekend race guys.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2019
10 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Westlake SA 57 (newest first) >>