Winda WH16

Winda WH16 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 39% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
The worst tyre I ever had dry and wet grip awaful car constantly slips on corners and a lot of esp activation when accelerating or cornering and I've got only 110hp audi. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with more than 25hp car as car slides even at 25mph when drizzle and going through roundabout! Don't buy it it unless you don't care about safety and you just want cheap and long lasting tyre because they are vary cheap and now I've done more than 25k and still looks like new!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
had them for almost 20000km now, those tire are still like new. They are very quiet and respond very well when stopping
4 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Dodge Charger SE 300hp. (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 easy going miles
Bought them couple of week before, for the price those tires are unbelievable. They perform so well in wet and dry. Being in Canada and how fast the weather change, those tires are treating me good so far. Highly recommend them
7 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019
Given 32% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan Sport 2.0 TDI 140hp (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Horrible tyres. Wheel spin in wet. No grip on snow. Slid at 5mph. Should be banned in winter. Do not use. Dangerous. The difference when I changed tyres to premium brand all season tyres was night and day difference. Do not buy these. Truly the worst tyres ever in 30ish years driving.
21 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
A few years ago, money was tight. I told the dealer I needed 4 cheap but safe tyres. As they were a main Winda dealer, they recommended Winda and I got a great deal. The tyres have lasted well and I had no issues as I did as the dealer told, to drive at legal speeds on each road and use my brain in wet Irish weather.
98 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016
Given 100% while driving a Ford Fairmont ghia (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I am in Australia and have found these tyres to be very good in all respects for the price.
They were fitted new just prior to to me buying the car and would not have been my choice, mainly because I have never heard of them before, but have found no reason to replace them.
If your driving in snow you should always fit chains to any tyre, yes would do get snow here, so would not expect any tyre to perform well without them.
Plan to keep them till they start to misbehave, only time will tell, so far no problem with them, fuel consumption also good.
Showing hardly any signs of wear after 8000 kilometres.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2016
Showing hardly any signs of wear after 8000 kilometres.
7 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2016
Given 71% while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
I never normally review tyres, but in this case il make an exception - these ARE good tyres, i was more than happy with the grip, wet and dry. Never wheel spun once pulling off, when i needed to brake sharp they stopped well with no skidding.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2016
Given 54% while driving a Chevrolet Cavalier (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
These are NOT all season like they claim. They are horrible in snow. Even a dusting. I bought 2 sets of these for me and my wife's cavalier z24 and ls sport . They are loud, bumpy, have NO winter grip. And they are a very unbalanced tire. I had them balanced 2x now. You get what you pay for I guess. In a crisis in non winter climates they would be OK but if you get ANY SNOW,don't buy these. Trust me! I had many cavaliers with many tires and none of them were this bad in winter. They don't have gaps between the horizontal tread and it makes them like a slick tire and they spin and throw the car. They are good in the rain and pretty good on dry pavement but very noisy!.and unbalanced. I highly don't recommend these!
10 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2016
Given 93% while driving a Peugeot 508SW HDi estate with 17" wheels (215/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Amazing tyres! Has very noticeable grip on the tarmac which improves handling and manoeuvrability. I do not agree with the fuel rating on the labels, as I noticed an improvement in fuel consumption. They handle well in wet and dry weather alike and are very comfortable to drive in. I think these tyres are china's best secret
1 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2014