Winrun R330

The Winrun R330 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 359,500 miles driven.

2015 Australian Motor 235/35 R19 Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winrun R330
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winrun R330. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Winrun R330 Review

Given 99% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
.. i'm using Perodua Myvi SE 1.5 and just came to try these cheap tires on my 17" te37 wheels .. and .. suprisingly .. it is better compared to TOYO T1R on my previous set of tire .. great grip on dry/wet road.. doesnt give much noise .. excellent cornering at 80km/h ++ .. going to buy it again for sure .. safety comes first ..
345 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2015

Latest Winrun R330 Reviews

Have you driven on the Winrun R330 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Winrun R330? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Winrun R330 >>

Given 86% while driving a (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Great buy, good handling and good grip. (Tesla Model 3 AWD)
0 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2020
Given 59% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI 160 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ok tyre for the price, wouldn't buy again due to the fact that grip in the wet is very poor and makes the car want to understeer very easily and lose traction. Other than that they are exactly the same as any other tyre.
22 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 61% while driving a Holden Vf (275/30 R20) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
These came with my simmons 20” so i kept them and didnt know any better. It hadnt rained in nearly 12 months were i am so in the dry they are fine. I like to put the car into corners some times and in the dry that fine, does tend to flex abit into the harder corners. In the wet these tyres are a death track, early curbed so many times, keep going straight around corners and then the back kicked out and doing full 180. This is my life atm while i wait for my new falken 510s to get fitted...
33 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018
Given 19% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyre are totally rubbish, please dont trust the review down there, no doubt they are really cheap, but no matter what condition it perform like shit. I never use a tyre like this in my life and they are really danger in wet too. I only use for a month and i replace it as soon as i can.
63 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2018