Winrun R330

Winrun R330 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 59% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI 160 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ok tyre for the price, wouldn't buy again due to the fact that grip in the wet is very poor and makes the car want to understeer very easily and lose traction. Other than that they are exactly the same as any other tyre.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Given 61% while driving a Holden Vf (275/30 R20) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
These came with my simmons 20” so i kept them and didnt know any better. It hadnt rained in nearly 12 months were i am so in the dry they are fine. I like to put the car into corners some times and in the dry that fine, does tend to flex abit into the harder corners. In the wet these tyres are a death track, early curbed so many times, keep going straight around corners and then the back kicked out and doing full 180. This is my life atm while i wait for my new falken 510s to get fitted...
29 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018
Given 19% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyre are totally rubbish, please dont trust the review down there, no doubt they are really cheap, but no matter what condition it perform like shit. I never use a tyre like this in my life and they are really danger in wet too. I only use for a month and i replace it as soon as i can.
46 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2018
Given 61% while driving a BMW 130i M (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I bought these thanks to the positive reviews on this website - worth a try at that price!

The grip is surprisingly good! At one point I had these on the rear (235/45/17) with some well used 225/45/17 RE003's on the front, and once settled into a corner, it was fairly balanced.

HOWEVER, they have very soft sidewalls.

When driven "raaather spiritedly", there was a very noticeable flex on turn in, I eventually found that 39psi was the max pressure I could run (in my car) to stiffen the sidewall without lowering the tyres grip, and even at this pressure the flex needed to be taken into account, and it was difficult to feel how much traction you've got until the tyre settles into the corner.

Really good for the price and for anyone who like to whip around a few corners every now n then.
24 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Mazda MX5 2.0 SE (ND 2015 onwards) (215/45 R16 V) on mostly town for 200 easy going miles
This tires is amazing, its outperformed my advan sport tires. I definitely will buy this tires again for my other car.
43 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2018
Ford (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 1,300 spirited miles
I had Fallen FK722 on the car and they were terrible in the wet and they split on the rear. The Winrun R330 really surprise me with how good they are and how much better they are and how much better the wet performance is
152 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW 1 series (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Was unsure of these but after 15-20k miles later, will definitely buy again. Very good value, highly recommend!
75 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2016