The Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre replaced the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08
This tyre has been replaced by the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS
Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 206,505 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2019 17 inch Track Day Tyre Test - 2nd of 5 tyres
- Positive - Universal tyre for different weather conditions, less overheating than Hankook RS3.
- Negative - Average feedback, high price, moderate lateral cornering.
- Overall - Nicely balanced on the Mazda, but poor reactions to large steering lock so not ideal for beginners. The tyre doesn't overheat much, and allows for constant laptimes. A good wet performance means this tyre could be a good choice as an everyday tyre, but for the price you could get the Hankook for track and Continental for road.
2017 Track Day Tyre Test - 4th of 5 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Well balanced in the wet making the car easy to drive.
- Negative - Slow steering in the dry, long wet braking distances.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
Questions and Answers for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
2019-10-06 - What's the TW?
I'm afraid we don't keep treadwear rating on record for the AD08R, I'm sure Yokohama will be able to answer the question in your size.
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address