Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS

The Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This is a European compound update for the AD08R to reduce the rolling resistance and meet compliance with ECE R117-02 S2WR2.

This tyre replaced the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 13,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS Review

Given 71% while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I’ve had 2 sets of the previous Ad08r compound on the car before for road/ track use and 2 trips to the Nurburgring and they were excellent but the new Ad08rs tyre is not as good , the compound is a lot harder and I thought the car struggled with dry grip at the Nurburgring this time around , the car lacked the confidence the previous R compound gave .
I will be looking else where for a Trackday tyre in the future I’m sad to say
41 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2019

Latest Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ADVAN Neova AD08RS.

Given 87% while driving a Mitsubishi Evo XI 360MR (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Perfect tyres for street and for truck, the same with AD-08RS!
1 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI (225/40 R18 W) on track for 2,000 spirited miles
It s an amazing tyre!
2 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 73% while driving a Mazda MX5 2.0 SE (ND 2015 onwards) (205/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
virtually the same as a previous AD08R. I've been driving them all the year. I wasn't on the circuit. I drive them only on roads. I rode cautiously in the wet and then it's okay. They are perfect when dry. Of course you need to think of warming up before a quick ride.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2019
Given 40% while driving a Lotus Exige S (265/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I’ve run AD08R ‘s since they were first released. Amazing tyre!

My driving is a mixture of fast road and track use.

I took the new AD08RS’s over to the alps and covered a couple of thousand miles.

The compound is noticeably harder and there is a lot less dry grip. I found them to be quite unpredictable- sometimes they’d grip and others they wouldn’t. Not great when you’re on a mountain pass!

I won’t be buying these again.
16 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2019