Yokohama Advan A10

The Yokohama Advan A10 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 260,016 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama Advan A10
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama Advan A10
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama Advan A10. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama Advan A10 Review

Given 44% while driving a Mitsubishi (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Had these on my Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. The sidewalls cracked on all 4 tyres after only 10000 miles. Had an MOT advisory on them, that was it.. Threw them away with around 4 mm of tread and fitted Kumho Ecsta's, what a difference, far superior tyre. Never again would I buy Yokohamas, beware sidewall cracking, since then I have heard of other people suffering the same problem.
15 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2014

Latest Yokohama Advan A10 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Advan A10 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama Advan A10? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Yokohama Advan A10 >>

Given 65% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer GTE 2.0 Ralliart Mivec (215/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10 average miles
I am a Malaysian living in the town area, these tyres came fitted as standard on my Mitsubishi Lancer GTE 2.0 final edition. I am not looking for sports car performance tyres, but I know the need for safety at speed. I was really frustrated when the sidewall of my 2 front tyres cracked at just 10000 miles of driving. I heard many people suffered the same problem. So I wont buy this Yokohama tyres anymore since they made me lost so much money plus it was hard to find stokis in my area. In terms of the road holding, it was impressive and we felt safe at all times in dry conditions. However the noise and harshness of these tyres were very bad. Any journey greater than an hour and everyone suffered bad aches. During wet condition the handling felt a bit slippery and not so stable. They made u to stay cautious at all time during the rain. The wear was just ok. Malaysia's roads are unforgiving. Some areas have nice highway style driving, but most areas are B roads at best. Now Im using Michelin Primacy 4 tyre as i heard it has a better performance. But they are still new for me to be reviewed. Just wait until i ve tested in all features first, then I'll let u all know.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2019
Given 47% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT (215/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 24,500 average miles
These tyres came as stick on my Lancer Ralliart in 2014. rotated only about 3 times max, i should've do 2 times more. but anyways. The front tyre's outside tread, all gone. thats only at 24000K driven. Mostly australian Town road. occasionally I go for bit of fast driving for the feel of push against the seat. I also go corners bit fast, probably 50% of the time. Thats probably why it wears out on the outside mostly. the inner and centre tread still got maybe 4-5mm left ( front two) the rear two goes normal so far but the outside tread has started to show signs of uneven wear, need an alignment...anyways, Dry grip are very good. Wet grip, scared me by surprise. In a rainy day or non raining but just wet/oil (standard Aussie town's tarmac road), it looses it. When I tried to turn corner after stopping, Fish tail the car, going like a snake pattern. lucky there was no car nearby. This is after I have the car for about 2 month. The road noise just terrible over all. Im not sure whether its due to Mitsubishi general poor road/cabin noise isolation or just the tyre itself. the Vibration, the hash ride, the coarse feeling while driving, the noise from tyre or the road, Im glade now its due for a change. I just ordered the KU39, Reviews and suggestions from friends have been good. I will test it out soon and make a review on that tyre. I would genuinely advise people to avoid the A10 tyre. they are ok when new, not so great when worn down.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 50% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer VR Sportback (215/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 19,000 average miles
Really disappointing wear they have suffered, the change because they have lost grip and wear suffered has been severe, without aggressive driving. The front two are completely smooth on the inside (possibly either by misalignment, even that if he left the factory is by the fall of the front axle) but after five years the change for two reasons the desgate primarily and how long they have mounted. I will never buy this brand, also far Car Series is 215-45 R18 and 225/40 R18 now be installing some that are much more economical.

Saludos desde Barcelona.!