Zeetex HP1000

The Zeetex HP1000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 177,030 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 49th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Zeetex HP1000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Zeetex HP1000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Zeetex HP1000 Review

Given 78% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport (235/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
On rear axle so hard to say about braking. I believe may be one of the best cheap tyres. I have Continental 5 on front to compare.
158 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2015

Latest Zeetex HP1000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Zeetex HP1000 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Zeetex HP1000? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Zeetex HP1000 >>

Given 61% while driving a Chrysler 300M (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have the 245/45-18 on 9" rims. I drive hard as I used to autoslalom quie extensively. They hold the road pretty good in dry and wet, but they are noisy. They squall quickly and continue as you increase speed in a turn.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2020
Given 28% while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 30 average miles
The worst cheap tires i have ever installed, its TOO NOISY AND NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!!
Definitely am not buying this again not even recommending it to a family or a friend
13 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2018
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 100% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/35 R20 W) on mostly motorways for 117,000 spirited miles
I recommend this 100% I have after market rims and my car is lowered down with bc coilovers. The only tire I've used that compared to this near perfect tire was Yokohama s drives. I have used both. On my third time to buy be tires I chose the Zeetech again instead of the Yokohama because footer the value. Zeetech was more affordable than the overpriced Yokohama. I drive from an average of 60 miles a day. Mostly highway. Anyone who tells you that this tire isn't high quality and long lasting must have forgotten to get their alignment done. This is my second set and I want to thank whoever decided to get it made in this size. Thank you. Have a safe day. And remember, Alignment is the 🔑 to a safe set of tires rain or shine I feel safe with my family. Yes. Daily driven, slammed, with tires that can support all the modifications of your car.
14 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2018
Renault (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Replaced my Conti 5s with these on a friend's recommendation. I track my car, and these tires are terrible. No corner grip, long braking distances (both road and track!) and very soft sidewalls make this a terrible performance tire. If you want a hard, long lasting, comfortable and low noise tire for the road, these are great. But if you want a solid performance tire, look elsewhere.
20 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2017