Zeta Alventi

Zeta Alventi Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 34% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Fitted to the front on a Ford Kuga AWD when purchased, the general handling is very poor the steering pulls with every undulations in the road even as small as crossing a white line. I can feel the wheel spin and the AWD react when accelerating away from traffic lights or exiting a bend or roundabout this is even worse on a wet road, if the car was front or rear wheel drive only they would be dangerous, an inexperienced driver would have difficulty handling the car in these circumstances.
Do not buy them
0 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Coupe (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 easy going miles
Driven quite happily on these for 10 months. The review is based on their cost and value for money. Driven sensibly these are spot on. Still plenty of tread left. Car is a 3 litre diesel remapped to 290 bhp with 463 torque. Types always feel quite safe. Cheap and cheerful I would have no problem buying these again.
20 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2018
Given 98% while driving a Volkswagen Tdi 4 motion (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
These tyres were fitted new when i bought the Tiguan second hand at 12,000 miles. I'm now at 30,000 and I think the fronts need replacing. The car has plenty of grunt, and I drive rapidly,but never "on the limit" They have never given me any worries. The car is 4 wheel drive so presume that helps. I have had to brake hard on the odd occasion,but have never locked up or skidded so can't fault them really.
5 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2018
Given 23% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
DO NOT BUY THESE! These are by far the worst tyre I have ever had on my cars. I have managed 5000 in four months, plenty of tread left but they are ripping apart on the face of the tyre. I was lucky not to have a blow out and cause serious injury. These tyres were on new when I bought the car.
27 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2018
Given 86% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 6 GT (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 35 average miles
Quiet tire, handles well. Feels good in the rain. Little spongy in the corners. The biggest problem with these tires is they don't last too much, but they are wonderful for the price.
11 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2017
Given 50% while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R18) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
had on vivaro van only lasted 5 months and now thread bear grate grip good handling, wear quality is rubbish wouldn't go out and buy they came with alloys I had purchased
11 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2016
Given 70% while driving a Acura TSX (235/35 R19) on mostly country roads for 0 miles
Got it for an amazing price. For this price I have no complaint, and it's one of the decent one I've tried at this price level. I don't mind to buy again.
17 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016
Given 14% while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 250 average miles
these Tyres are AWFUL. Worse grip than the ilegal tyres I replaces. Save yourself the hassle and spend a bit more.
9 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2015
Given 10% while driving a Mitsubishi lancer (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
you will be very sorry you bight these tires-they need to pay their help
196 - tyre reviewed on May 3, 2015