Zeta Ztr10

Zeta Ztr10 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 40% while driving a Rover (215/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Have had these used tyres on the rear for about 2000 miles. Dry weather grip is o k but in the wet they are really lethal. They let go without any warning and today was sideways 3 times and almost in the hedge and possible roll over. Am wondering how many folk have had an accident in the wet and never thought the tyres are at fault!!! They will be coming off and destroyed!!
2 - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2015
Given 37% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
When I first got my Focus ST (225bhp) it had 4 of these "lumps of wood" attached to it.
I soon had to replace one of the tyres after a bad puncture and what a revelation! I had the car drifting sideways down the road under reasonably heavy breaking on a couple of occasions as the 3 Zitas were no match for the replacement Pirelli P Zero on the other front corner. I've since had to swap out a other front tyre as this remaining front Zita wore out in only 5000 miles. But at least I do now have a matched set of Pirellis on the front. Much much better.
73 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2014
Given 100% while driving a Peugeot 407Hdi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I had pirellis prior and can't fault them . I drive mostly in town but have drove a couple of long motorway journeys in all condition and find them great . Quitter than the pirellis grip good in wet and dry will definitely buy again .
9 - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2014
Given 74% while driving a Ford Mondeo (205/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Not sure how some of the reviewers on here actually drive. The tyre is quiet and comfortable and grips as well as any other in the dry. Wet grip is perfectly fine (perhaps a touch less than my previous conti premium contact 2) but suggesting they will kill you says more about the reviewing driver than this tyre. The tyre is XL so add a few more psi to eliminate the slightly more roll felt in cornering this tyre has compared to the continentals when run at the same pressure.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2014
Given 59% while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (225/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I would never ever buy these tyres. They were on the rear of my A3 when i bought it. OK in the dry. I make corners with trepidation in the wet when the back end is so unstable at safe/normal speeds. If it wasn't for the car's ESP i would at best spin and end up in a ditch on the country roads round here, at worst dead. I'm Mr Safe and use winter tyres in the winter months, so these tyres really p*ss me off. Will be forced to change even though there's still loads of tread.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 11, 2014
Given 63% while driving a Peugeot 3008 (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Cheap and cheerful, needed 2 on the rear and a repair. Looked at what was on and continentals were £150 each. Got 2 of these plus the repair for £150, so very happy with the bill. Time will tell but so far very good, only slightly noisier than the continentals, the ones that came off were down to 2mm so this is why the contys may have been quieter? Cant report on road feed back due to them being on the rear. Tread patten almost identical to conty's, doubt whether id put them on the front due to some of the feedback here. So in conclusion, if you're just taking your time around town and shopping i think there ok, but clogging up and down the motorway day after day i'd buy a better named brand.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2014
BMW 523I (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Killer tyres on wet surface.
Still have them on my BMW E60 since those were already mounted when I bought them. I live in Ireland where weather is moist and rain is expected all the time.
If not a traction control of BMW I would have my BMW crashed multiple time already.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2014
Given 34% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Vector TiD (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
If I would not have ESP I would kill myself, these are terrible tyres in wet on heavier car like Saab. Do not recommend if you like your life.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2013
Given 17% while driving a Citron C4 (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
These tyres were OK in the dry but were absolutely lethal in the wet.

They were already on my car when purchased and had loads of tread, but after my car tried to swap ends for the third time when driving slowly in the wet they had to go. First time I have ever got rid of tyres with loads of tread on but they really are that bad.

They seem very noisy too.

I assume they are cheap and so traders must love them but avoid them like the plague.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2013
Given 91% while driving a Ford Galaxy (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I am really impressed with the Zeta ZTR10 that I have just had fitted to my Galaxy.
The Zeta tyres are a replacement for top end Goodyear Excellence that were fitted on the car from new and managed 18,000 Miles and the Zeta Tyres are just as good and time will tell if they wear as well.
The Zeta Tyres have rim protection to protect your alloys and look good on my Galaxy.
I have not had any problems or loss of grip with these tyres and they are rated as a C for wet grip and a C on fuel efficiency and 72db for road noise.
I would definitely buy these tyres again and paid £226 for 4 fully fitted at a local garage but paid online to ValueTyres which was easy and very straight forward you can even pick a day and time to have them fitted.
I hope this review helps and saves people some money.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2013