Lexus GS Tyres
Drive a Lexus GS? Why not add your own tyre review and help other owners pick the right tyre!
The following tyres have been reviewed on the Lexus GS
Lexus GS Tyre Review Highlights
I switch from Dunlop Sport Max 050 which come from my Lexus GS 200t when I brought my car one year ago. The Dunlop one after 10,000km become slippy when wet and noisy, just right after the switching, thr passengers also noticed the breaking distance is much less, at least 2m shorter than Dunlop, also the handling and grip are excellent, the car now stick to the road which provide confidence and I can drive faster with low noise. I like this tyre very much.
Writing about the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3
Driving on a combination of roads
for 22000 easy going
I put over 20k miles on these tyres and this is what I experience.
1. These tyres grip very well with wet or dry weather.
2. They handle very well in the corners and these tyres are very responsive.
3. These tyres wear very slow. I put over 20k miles on these bad boys and they look almost new!
1. These tyres make a lot of noise. I just don't understand it because these tyres wear evenly. I cannot stand the noise.
2. The tyre is heavy. You can tell when driving that these tyres are more heavy than the average tyre.
3. Don't hit a pot hole!
Writing about the Goodride SV308
Driving on mostly town
for 15 average
Bought these in May, was recommended as a good all season tire. Not very good in rainy conditions, and absolutely TERRIBLE in winter conditions. My old, bald tires were better than these in winter conditions. Very disappointed, they should not have these on the shelves in any city with snow.