BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5

The BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 300 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 Review

Given 90% while driving a Chevrolet camaro (305/30 R19) on track for 300 spirited miles
After buying my Camaro intended for autox/daily use, I bought a set of wheels/tires specifically for autocross. It is 305/30-19 at all 4 corners, which for the most part fits, other than some poke beyond the fenders. I drove them around on my commute for a few days when I first put them on to see if there were any rubbing issues that needed to be addressed. Despite the poke, there is zero rubbing on an otherwise stock car. On the street, they are certainly loud and tramline on some pavements pretty bad. That just comes with the territory. I've yet to drive them in the rain, but from what I've heard it's not good. So far I've done 2 autox events on them, one being a test n tune which has amounted to roughly 12 runs on them. I've yet to see any sort of discernable wear, but I'll have to keep an eye on that. The initial impression is that the grip is well beyond what I was used to on my old Focus ST. The BFGs do like heat, and it's harder to get heat in them than it was on the Focus with the RE-71Rs. There are probably a number of contributing factors here, but the BFGs are probably best for those in hotter states. The first two events were in colder weather where it barely broke 50F, and the fronts finally started coming into their best range after probably the third run, and the rears never got beyond lukewarm. In my first points event this year, I ended up 8th of 124, with more time to come as I get used to the new car/tires. After a few years of the RE71s and the Rivals dominating the autox scene, it'll be interesting to see how the Yokohamas and the coming Falkens will stack up.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2020

Latest BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 >>

1 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2020

See all 1 customer reviews of the BFGoodrich G Force Rival S 1.5 (newest first) >>