Nexen N Blue HD

The Nexen N Blue HD is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 416,762 miles driven.

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Relatively low fuel consumption
  • Negative - Weaknesses in the wet and the wear

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 18th of 54 tyres

2013 European Summer Touring Tyre Test - 14th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Top marks in fuel consumption
  • Negative - High wear
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Blue HD
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N Blue HD. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N Blue HD Review

Given 67% while driving a Saab Automobile (215/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Bedded in after a 1000 miles. Drives OK, good value. Good write up on Auto Express. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/60111/tyre-test-2012
22 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2014

Latest Nexen N Blue HD Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Blue HD tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N Blue HD.

Given 69% while driving a Kia Motors Forte (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Got these in my from the OEM in a KIA Forte.
In the beginning, the tires were great, they felt awesome, great grip dry and wet, but after 10,000 kms, I discovered "bumps" in one tire, a big one. I then use the spare tire (same tire) and it also gets a bump in the side. Suddenly, I don't know when, I've got a second bump in the tire, definitely I must change it (the 4 of them I suppose now).
Also after +20,000 kms, I start feeling less grip in the dry road. Also I kind of feeling "less contact" to the road.
Also, they sound more when breaking or in rough curves. Neither of these sounds happens at the beginning.
Know at high speeds, when need more breaks, I feel how the car moves a little to the sides left-right, despite I have ABS. So I feel the grip also is getting worse.
I drive a lot between cities in Mexico, and I know the quality of the streets in Mexico isn't the best, In Mexico City also there are more bumps than the lunar surface, so these tires are not suitable for this country.
Also, the wear is not great.
For Mexico's streets, I recommend Michelin Energy XM2, it really supports rough treatment... believe, sadly this model is now discontinued by Michelin for this size.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2019
Given 69% while driving a Skoda fabia 3 hatchback (185/60 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 341,746 average miles
Got them on my new fabia 2 years ago, i done 55,000km with them, first 40,000km was great for the tyres value, great grip on dry and wit roads, they give me the confidence to drive on 120km/h on highway in a middle of rainstorm and they performed well, average in noise and comfortable , they starts to lose grip on hills and wet road on 45,000km and they a bit noisy, not the worst but they need to be replaced.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2018
Given 72% while driving a Peugeot 206 (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 16 easy going miles
Fitted all round on my Peugeot 206 SW in October 2013.
16,000 miles later the front tyres are almost down to the limit but the rear tyres have plenty of life left in them.
I use the car for commuting between Kent and Hertfordshire when my wife needs our Mondeo or it's at the garage (fairly frequently!)and haven't noticed any excessive noise on the long motorway runs.
I've never felt I was going to lose the car when breakiing or cornering hard - that long left hander from Hemel Hempstead onto the southbound M1 is a good test at 40-50 mph - although they did feel a bit bouncy, like new trainers, when they were first fitted. That's gone now but they still give a decent ride.
At under £34.00 each I would say these tyres have been pretty good value and I'm likely to replace the two worn tyres with the same again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015