Bridgestone B250

Bridgestone B250 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 57% while driving a Subaru Legacy (205/60 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 41,000 easy going miles
Good tyres for everyday use on dry road. They have lasted for over 65000 KM and they still have quite a lot of thread (changing them due to their age).

They are noisy wheels and quite expensive. Wouldn't buy them again unless they are super cheap.

Wet grip is awful. The wheels basically float on the water. Thankfully the AWD system and ESC intervened promptly while aquaplaning at high speed.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2019
Given 63% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 105HP (185/60 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 25,000 spirited miles
OEM fitment to my MK5 Polo 6R, good grip both dry and wet, not very communicative but it can be a matter of the car, not tyre. Same applies to comfort, bit low for me, could be caused by being XL too (88 load).
Tyre wear good, 39000 km so far, I'm gonna replace them next spring and I'll probably fit Toyo Proxes CF2 195 55 15. I reckon I could do another 10k, but they are 9 years old, so time to get rid of them.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2018
Given 79% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 46,700 average miles
It lasted me 75,000kms with good grip all around. I am looking to replace these with the Serenity series from Bridgestone. They were really good and had good grip in the wet. A bit noisy but with my Mazda 3, noise pollution has always been an issue as high speeds.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Renault Megane (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Excellent comfort and very low noise . Before, I had the P1 verde on which is a very decent tyre but with very hard sidewalls for a family car . So far very satisfied .Handling and breaking seems quite decent . I have reinvented my French family car !
4 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2018
Given 61% while driving a Toyota AVANZA 2014 (185/70 R14 S) on a combination of roads for 41,000 spirited miles
These tires came as an OEM when i bought this Avanza 1.3G A/T back in 2014. I've driven this car eversince, daily. I did 65,000 KM ( and going ). The tire did slightly above average as expected in combination situation ( dry and wet ) considering the price per tire. Using it in dry tarmac, the handling, grip, stability and braking distance considered good. While in wet tarmac, the stability and braking distance a little bit poor. However, i did compared this set of tires with my friend's tires ( D*nl*p SP10 and SP10m ), this Bridgestone B250 performed better in overall areas. The road noise, is better then those sets of D*nl*p but still considered noisy ( my personal opinion ). The treadwear area, my tires still have 60%-65% left. Given this percentage, i think this set might be lasted until around 100,000 km at most.
9 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2017
Given 51% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.2 12V (175/70 R14) on mostly motorways for 17,000 average miles
These tyres came with my VW Polo, great motorway tyres, they last quite a while and not too loud however they are not grippy, they perform fine for urban usage but most definitely not for steep hills or rain.
31 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2016
Given 100% while driving a Hyundai hyndai verna 1.6 crdi (250/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 100 easy going miles
as per beging Verna 1.6 i were using above model lyres now the mileage i used were 70000 km without puncture the 4 lyres
83 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2015