Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210

The Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The Falken AS210 has a new V-shaped pattern with deeper grooves for enhanced water distribution, thus optimising performance in both wet and dry conditions and maximising aquaplaning resistance. Compared to its predecessor, the new EUROALL SEASON AS210 has improved aquaplaning characteristics by 8% and wet braking by 6%. During travel, the sipes align themselves to the direction of traction to enhance force transmission and provide outstanding grip in all weathers including snow. Thanks to these multidirectional sipes, braking performance has been further improved, particularly on snowy roads. Using Advanced 4D-Nano Design technology to develop the compound, Falken succeeded in increasing the mileage of the EUROALL SEASON AS210 by 10% compared to its predecessor.

This tyre replaced the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS200

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 21,001 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild 4x4 All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 12 tyres

• Positive - High traction and short braking distances on snow, good aquaplaning resistance.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet and dry, slightly long wet braking.

2019 Auto Express All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Good in dry handling and straight aquaplaning, low noise.
  • Negative - High fuel use, poor snow grip, long wet braking.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 11th of 31 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 Review

Given 88% while driving a Skoda fabia 3 hatchback (215/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1 easy going miles
I bought these Falken AS210 tyres in November 2018 but have not yet had an opportunity to use them on ice or snow. What I have noticed is that the grip appears far better than the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 summer tyres that originally came on the car (a Skoda Fabia). I have a long steep driveway (90'; 1 in 6) and reversing up it in my Skoda Fabia on the Bridgestone tyres was not the smoothest as the car shuddered on the way up (in reverse). I thought this was because the car had a small engine but with the Falken AS210 tyres reversing up the drive is no problem and far smoother.
In terms of mileage, to date I seem to be averaging about 2 miles per gallon less on the Falkens than on the Bridgestones but as I have only driven circa 1,500 miles so far on the Falkens I would treat this comparison only as 'indicative' at this time. The ride strikes me as being a little firmer on the Falken tyres while the noise levels appear similar to those I experienced with the Bridgestone tyres..
133 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019

Latest Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 >>

Given 96% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I have run these for several seasons now on my RX-8 (they make perfect "UK Winter" tyres!), a car rather sensitive to tyre choice if you want to maintain the excellent handling. I think they're fantastic - grip in cold wet/damp conditions feels almost as good as UHP tyres do in the summer - which is phenomenal for a tyre that can also actually deal with snow & ice! Wear seems excellent - I haven't even noticed any thus far, though I do only run them during the winter months. The price/performance ratio is insane - normally tyres in my size/fitment are rather expensive, but these were a good chunk cheaper than any other decent all-season/winter tyre I could find - a bargain really. I'm very happy with them, and would definitely buy them again, if I ever need to (going to be a while at this rate!). I'm a fairly spirited driver, and these inspire so much confidence in cold/damp conditions, that I find myself chucking the car about and having almost as much fun as I do in the dry with summer tyres, except in conditions that would otherwise make summer tyres squirm. Very impressive! Wet grip is amazing - I just push on as if it was dry and barely notice any difference. I can just drive, whatever the conditions, and not worry about losing grip unexpectedly if I decide to have a bit of fun. Exactly what you want for most of the year in the UK climate. They also perform very well in warm wet conditions - I've used them a few times as "get me home" wheels from track days in the summer in torrential rain with no problems. In the cold dry, there is still plenty of grip too, but obviously not as much as a good summer tyre at that point, but still very impressive for an all-season tyre, and more than adequate for some spirited dry winter driving. Obviously the warmer it gets, the more apparent the difference to a proper summer tyre gets, but they are still perfectly usable all year round if necessary. The sidewalls are a little bit squidgier, as expected, but the handling is still pretty good for this type of tyre, all things considered. I have the "XL" variants, which I think helps - a nice compromise between still maintaining some stiffness for handling, but also significantly more comfortable and forgiving than my usual UHP summers, nice for more relaxed winter driving. This is exactly what I wanted - something a little more comfortable for winter but still reasonably sporty feeling when you want it. Of course, sods law - as soon as I bought these I haven't experienced any snow whatsoever (even had a few long trips up to Scotland, but not even a flurry!). Like buying a sledge. So unfortunately, I haven't been able to put them to the test in that regard. However, given how well they perform in all other conditions, I have full confidence that they will handle snow no problem. The closest I've gotten is some very cold frosty mornings, which these tyres deal so well with, that it almost makes you forget you're even driving in adverse conditions. Bravo. P.S. Tyre reviews really need to separate out the dry and wet grip ratings into cold and warm for winter/all-season tyres!
1 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2020
Given 82% while driving a Renault Megane Sport Tourer (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Great tyre
1 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 84% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (225/60 R17 R) on mostly country roads for 3,000 easy going miles
As a older driver with lots of miles on uk roads over 40 years this is the first time i wish say this tyre is just great on my ix35 4x4 , and make this car better , lots better. First month in June 2019 lots of grip after four week thy roll nicer and have been sure footed in all kinds of weather. This month its been very cold and frosty and ice on parts of the roads with no sun on but car and tyres feel so much better . We have not had snow but looking forward to the day or weeks .
16 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2019
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Mk3 1.8 (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Excellent tires ! Very good in dry and wet. Still not tested in snow but I believe they will be superb as all tests state...

The only negative , they are a little bit to the noisy side but only with windows open.

10 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Ford Mondeo (185/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 2,000 miles
+very comfortable tyre
+low noise
+good grip in the dry and snow
-weaker grip in wet stearing or on icy roads (but acceptable)
39 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2019