Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Tyre review data from 83 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 585,635 miles driven.

2018 AMS Summer UHP Tyre Test - 11th of 11 tyres

• Positive - In general a predictable balance.
  • Negative - Long braking distances in the wet, weak resistance to aquaplaning, high rolling resistance, low ride comfort.
  • Overall - Conditionally recommended.

2018 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good handling in the wet, short dry braking, low noise.
  • Negative - Oversteer balance in the dry, high rolling resistance.

2017 Auto Bild UHP Tyre Test - 2nd of 9 tyres

• Positive - Good handling and a short stopping distance on wet and dry roads, low noise
  • Negative - Slightly high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Exemplary
225/45 R17 94Y XL   F B 70
295/35 R20 105Y XL   E B 70
315/35 R20 110Y XL   E B 70
275/40 R20 106Y XL   E B 70

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

2018-03-22 - Dear all, can you please advise which tyres are more comfortable, less noisy between Vredestein Ultrac Vorti and Falken Azenis FK510 (or any other, preferring comfort and longevity) for my Ford Mondeo estate 2.0 TDCi 163 with tyres 235/40 r19 96?

The Vorti are known to have a low level of comfort. I would suggest looking at the FK510 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 if comfort is your priority.

Top Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Review

Alfa Romeo (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I had these tyres on my Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTDm remapped to 185hp.
I think the best tyre on my 18 inches rims.
Excellent comfort, grip on wet and dry roads.
Much better than my old Pirelli PZero Rosso and Bridgestone Potenza!
Absolutely to buy it again
147 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016

Latest Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ultrac Vorti.

Given 64% while driving a BMW m2 (265/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Really good in the dry but not as good as a conti or Michelin in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLS 320 (275/35 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 13,000 spirited miles
I just love these tyres. They are awesome and look so gorgeous on my CLS! The only bad thing about these tyres is that the rear ones are useless after 13K miles on mainly motorway mileage, although the front ones seem to drive 20K more given current thread depth. Overall, I recommend these tyres for a good driving experience. I have just ordered two new rear tyres for my car and don't regret buying these tyres, even if they have worn sooner than expected. By the way, first time when I decided to buy these tyres, I did this based on this page's feedback. Hope my feedback will help to you, that lovely person who is reading it right now :-)
Enjoy your new tyres and don't forget that China is always a lottery, therefore I wouldn't go for Chinese tyres, even if I admit I had a really good experience with LingLong and Uniroyal tyres, but my friends were not so lucky in this respect.
Have a safe drive,
Andrew
0 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2019
Given 97% while driving a SEAT Leon (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 spirited miles
Firstly, remember to raise your pressures by 10 psi as these are wide heavy tyres, which is good, lots of rubber. At the correct pressures these are a premium tyre , the only ones still made in Europe. Conti's and bridgestone are garbage. Dunlop are good but these are better than all of them. Michelin are slightly better, but double the price and half (or less) the life. So much rubber than even when they get low on tread, they still perform well. Remember the pressure or they drag and handle mediocre. They take the harshness out of all sports rides. My third set on my Leon (and I had sessantas on my A3 before that). They stay soft in the winter, though they are not top of the class in the wet, but better than Conti's/Bridgestones/Dunlop.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Audi S4 (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
GReat sporty tyre
1 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2018
Renault Megane RS250 CUP (235/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 8,000 spirited miles
Really happy with these tyres. Much better than the Goodyear Eagle Assymetric 3 tyres that came off the car. Nice and comfortable with great feel through the steering. Fit nice on the wheel. Bit of a curbing band and looks ‘big’ on the wheel. Not thin and ‘small’ even stretched. I want to buy again when they wear out as they are 70% the price of a Michelin. I want to try the Michelin.... but unsure if I’ll gain that extra performance for my money.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2018