Bridgestone Blizzak LM22

Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 67% while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
Cannot say if it was the car unsuitability or if was the tyres. Fitted them for Ukranian winter and it was almost like skating on an ice ring. Terrible. Whether it was due to the fact I had rear wheel drive. I certainly do not think that helped. For the record I had a Mercedes S class 221.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2013
Given 97% while driving a Audi A2 (165/65 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
On my Audi A2 TDI,
I went back to drive another car without winter tyres on spin spin spin.
Grip is great,A bit noisy when 10?,put them on early ready.
Grip like its a dry road
0 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2010
Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen Phaeton (4.2 V8) (225/55 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
THE WINTER TYRE MONSTER! I drive a Volkswagen Phaeton which weighs 5500 lbs. All wheel drive. I wanted something that would grip in the winter months of Chicago. HOLY COW!!! Ive got 135mph in a snow storm... no drama... Pulled trucks and cars out of crazy deep ditches and drove through snow mobile trails. The only reason i was able to do any of this was these amazing tyres!

Dont ride em when the temp is above 45 degrees cause they will basically melt right off given they are made of silicone.

An amazing marvel.

I think they are on the expensive end when it comes to silicone based tyres and I dont know if there is an advantage, I trust the Bridgestone name so thats what i went with.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2010