Cooper Zeon XTC

Cooper Zeon XTC Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 79% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I had a set of these tyre on my Focus when I bought it, never heard of them so had no idea what to expect. I loved these tyres. They are the first set that have worn before they start to perrish. I hate having to change tyres that are just perrished and all that rubber has gone to waste. (michelins used to do that to me). The XTCs used to grip great in all conditions and fine in the snow, but its not a snow tyre. My parting memory was hurtling into a roundabout a bit hot and even though the tyres were about 2mm or less they just hung on. XTCs are hard to come by but have since bought the CS6 which is even better.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 16, 2013
Given 64% while driving a Honda Prelude (195/50 R15) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
I was surprised with the grip on wet roads. They didn't last very long, but that is mostly because of my drivig style
4 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2012
Given 30% while driving a Volvo V40 1.9D SE (195/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very noisy, not to confortable after one year.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2011
Given 94% while driving a Subaru Impreza (205/50 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Not bad at all for a budget/midrange.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2010