Deestone Vincente R302

Deestone Vincente R302 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 36% while driving a Mazda RX8 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Shocking tyres, can't wait to get them removed. Incredibly noisy above 50mph, virtually no grip in the wet, poor grip in the dry. Had the abs kick in on a slightly damp road under strong but not heavy braking. Should be banned from sale.
These were fitted to my Mazda rx8 when I bought it, have already changed the rears to Goodyear Eagle F1's and the difference is night and day.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2019
Given 20% while driving a Peugeot 508SW HDi estate with 17" wheels (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
My wife had these fitted less than 2 months ago whilst driving on a dual carriageway last night at 60 miles an hour the rear tyre split apart like a remould and we nearly lost control so dangerous will never buy these again I would post a picture if I could
7 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Nissan 2002 patrol (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12 average miles
road noisy lovle very bad at low speed, but they seam be wearing quite well for price paid
4 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2018
Given 39% while driving a Honda Civic Diesel (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
These Chinese poverty tyres are terrible in all aspects. The wet grip is alarming and resembles driving on a beginning layer of ice. Noisy and uncomfortable ride. There are better economy tyres that cost only a bit more, and your life is worth that extra. A garage near me buys in Chinese tyres at £8 a tyre and fits them when anybody asks for something cheap, because clearly a dangerous car is preferable to a few less packs of cigarettes or a few less gallons of booze. They're rubbish and dangerous. Avoid.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2018
Given 34% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (225/45 R17 W) on for 12,000 miles
Tyre annoyingly noisy after 20,00 km, I will not recommend this and may not buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2017
Given 23% while driving a BMW 1 series (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
Just purchase a 2009 BMW 118d M Sport, first drive in the rain tyres are a complete disaster, no rear lateral grip causing the DSC to operate to keep the car from sliding. Poor hill starts, again causing wheel spin. I would say im a 53 year old drive and I am far from aggressive in my driving style. I will be changing the tyres even thought there is over 5mm tread left.
Avoid like the plague.
11 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2017
Given 53% while driving a CitroŽn C3 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
Only had them for 3 months but the noise is deafening. The kids can't sit in the back. Seen them rated as noise level 2 and 3. They are at their worst around 60 mph but once you go above 75 mph the noise reduces. Stuck them on the car as a low budget but will not buy again. Noise at 30 mph reminds me of army jeeps going along tarmac.
43 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2017