Michelin Agilis CrossClimate

Michelin Agilis CrossClimate Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Ford F250 (245/75 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 miles
I installed the Michelin Agilis because the BFG Commercial T/A’s were a little noisy. They were quieter but suffered from excessive sidewall play. I’d turn the wheel and it would be half to 3/4 of a second before the truck started to turn. I initially thought I had driven into major wind the way the truck moved around. I checked pressure just to be sure that wasn’t the issue and they were at 80 psi. I’ve driven 600,000 miles in my life and my trucks always had the L/S. I’ve never experienced a Michelin with as much sidewall play. I have a high performance bmw with Pilot Super Sports as well so I’m a car guy who’s owned nothing but Michelins.
I don’t know what the issue is or was but I went back to the noisy BFG’s.
‘99 F-250, reg cab, long bed, v10 with 260,000 miles. No worn ball joints or ball studs in the front end when tested.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2020
Given 97% while driving a Renault Master (2018) (225/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Tyres feel great and although not tested in cold weather/snow, they appear to have the quality to carry them through any conditions. A little noisy (low drone) compared to the standard Agilis 51, particularly on hard cornering but not enough of a noise for it to be a problem
52 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Citron New Relay (225/75 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
These tyres were recently bought for our Citroen New Relay L4H2 van and have transformed the wet and dry grip. No snow yet but having previous experience of the CrossClimate SUV tyre on a private car, which are every bit as good as a full winter tyre in the snow , I do not doubt Michelin’s claims.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2018