Pirelli P6

Pirelli P6 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 44% while driving a Fiat Linea MJD (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10 spirited miles
I have a Fiat Linea that I use as Fiat original tires. However, the dry grip is very low and got a low traction. If you to get a accelerate, the tires to peel out easly. In a sharp curve it certainly peel out too. I hate this tires. The wear is much greater in corners. In a some time of use, the corners it wear out a lot before the center of tires. The p6 tire is a very rigid and gets a low confort and hadling. I ´ll never to buy this tires again. Trash tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2018
Given 66% while driving a Saab Automobile 2.0T (210bhp) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 average miles
The P6 was OEM on my 2009 Saab 9.3. The car sat on the dealer lot for 15 months w/o being moved and one tire developed a permanent flat spot that never went away (a minor vibration when on the front). However, the tires worked reasonably well. Normal combination driving they lasted 30K miles (1mm remaining), but with 5K regular rotation, theye worn evenly. I never had any issue with them wet or dry, but they do lack feel (relative to a high performance tire). I live in Texas so can't' comment on snow. They are fairly quiet. Corner grip is ok; they definitely contribute to under-steer, but they will hold the road reasonably. Progressiveness is just ok as well. Nothing bad, but I do notice the anti-lock kicking in occasionally at times when I wouldn't expect it (I interpreting that as lack of progressiveness). But that may be the Saab as the brakes don't provide as much feel as my Honda del Sol. An ok tire for everyday use, but I can find better performance value so I probably wouldn't purchase again.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2015
Given 21% while driving a Volvo 940 turbo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
First Time I have Bought Pirelli's and Was Very Dissapointed right from go.
A Below Average tyre at a premium price.
Below average cornering, ordinary wet grip, Cheapo Indonesian made.
Definitely not worth the extra $20 over other better average tyres.
Will never Buy Pirellis again!
Perfect for people who want to pay for the name.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2012
Given 60% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (225/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Inherited these on a Freelander at 225/55 17W; fronts reached wear limit at 24k miles, back lasted a bit longer, more like 30k. Replaced them with Uniroyal Rainsport 2 which initially at least were excessively noisy but improved a lot after a few months. Rated the P6 handling significantly better than the Rainsports with more stability in cornering, did not really test them at the limits though.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2012
Given 41% while driving a Volvo C30 R Design Sport (205/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Even with extra load versions the side walls feel soft and the tyre rolls. Worn very quickly. Hard to get them balanced and stay balanced. Would actively avoid them in the future.
12 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2012