Yokohama A Drive

Yokohama A Drive Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 53% while driving a Ford Laser (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I bought these because they are yokohama and I prioritised grip over all else. What a mistake! Wet weather grip is downright dangerous. My kids will be driving this car in 3 months and I will be changing these tyres (with 80% grip on them).
2 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2019
Given 66% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (185/70 R15 T) on mostly motorways for 42,000 spirited miles
Had used this tyres with my Fiat Punto and it was just good for 42K KMs and became bald in sides. Also the Tyre wall was very soft to make the drive comfortable.
Road Grip was good in dry condition and in wet condition, it was aquaplaning. The tyre wear is too high.
The driving was mixed in City and Highways (India) and returned good mileage, but not great.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (195/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 4,350 average miles
I have driven 7k km and I have to say that I' m very surprised how good the tyres are. I got them for less than 30€ per tyre, which is fu*king awesome price/performance ratio. Grip in dry is good enough for moderate driving ( highway, city, country roads). I wouldn't recommend it to speedy drivers (it's not high performance tire). Not perfect in wet cornering, even though it losese grip progresively and I would say it is very predictable( I don't have an ESP). Otherwise no aquaplaning issues in wet. I believe models with lower sidewall are even better in dry. Noise level is acceptable. Wear is good (1mm in 7k km). I would buy them again definitely, and most important I trust them.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2016
Given 67% while driving a Kia Motors (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
Tyre performed fairly good for the price, wet and dry grip was adequate.
Noise levels were a bit high.
Sidewall is quite stiff, survived a wheel destroying pothole.
Wear was pretty good considering my spirited driving style (30000KM)
Only thing stopping me from buying them again is the noisy symmetrical pattern.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2014
Given 86% while driving a Citron C3 (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Confortable tire, but don't excepect much grip from it. The grip is worse than the Goodyear Eagle Excellence and the Nexen CP661 that I had in the same car. However it was the most comfortable and silent.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2014
Given 51% while driving a Toyota camry (205/65 R15) on mostly town for 60 average miles
Camry SVX 20

I bought these tires for couple years ago, I think it sucks. I felt it quite hard surface since the first 10,000 km. And it's so noise after 20,000 km.

Absolutely, I won't go back to use it
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2014
Given 64% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta MKV 2.5 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 38,000 average miles
Good tires, they lasted over 65.000 km but now it´s time to change them.
Acceptable performance, but little bit noisy and rigid. Probably my next buy will improve to CDrive 2 or Decibel. Greetings from south america.
31 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2013