Yokohama BluEarth S34

Yokohama BluEarth S34 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 46% while driving a Toyota Prius III (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
These tires came as OEM on my 2016 Toyota Prius Three Touring. Dry grip seems adequate. Wet grip is not as good, as the car seems to slide in wet surfaces when turning even with traction control and vehicle stability control. I guess because they are an ultra low rolling resistance tire they are harder and this causes the slippage. In my 2010 Prius, I used Yokohama Avid Ascend and had excellent all around driving with outstanding wear and ride. I have only 15,000 miles on these tires and will probably switch to the Michelin MXM4 for the next set.
4 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2017
Given 48% while driving a Toyota Prius (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
These are OEM tires on Prius. Handling is so-so, not sure it's the car or the tires. Toyotas are not famous for their handling anyway. Dry traction is acceptable. Had seen a few rainy days and wet traction is decent.
These tires are very noisy. Again maybe it's the car. Prius sounds like a tin can. Wind noise is prominent at speed over 45. Engin noise, road (tire) noise all creep in. I use different app and recorded ~85db while cruising at 70. Not enough miles to tell tread wear of these tires.
On the bright side, these LRR tires are very good at saving fuel. Without too much effort I got 55 miles/gallon in traffic and 48 on highway, average 52 over 2000 miles driven.
Overall, I will get a quiter tire next time.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2016