Apollo Aspire XP Winter

The Apollo Aspire XP Winter is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The Apollo Aspire XP Winter is designed to provide superb snow handling and performance on wet surfaces, ensuring peak safety during the cold seasons. A multidirectional groove and sipe design enhances driving pleasure, while a hard-wearing structure, with durable sidewall and inner construction and wear-resistant polymers in the tread compound, makes for a longer lifespan.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 900 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild Winter 17 inch Tyre Test - 4th of 21 tyres

• Positive - Well priced winter tyres with a balanced performance, stable wet and dry handling, short snow and wet braking, good aquaplaning resistance, best price / performance ratio
  • Negative - None mentioned
  • Overall - Exemplary

2019 Winter Tyre Test Market Overview - 9th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Apollo Aspire XP Winter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Apollo Aspire XP Winter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Apollo Aspire XP Winter Review

Given 85% while driving a Kia Motors Carens crdi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 easy going miles
I recently purchased a new Kia and needed a set of new winter tyres for the up coming season.
After looking over the latest winter tyre test in my size on tyre reviews, I decided to try these Apollo tyres that fared quite well for the cost on the tests.
Overall I am very happy with these tyres although I have not used them yet on snow or ice. The dry and wet grip is very impressive, they have not impacted my fuel consumption in comparison to the hankook prime 3 summer tyres supplied with the car. And these appolo tyres are very comfortable. Wear I can't really comment, after 500 miles those new tyre markings are barely visible....
Past winter tyres albeit on other vehicles have been Alpin 4&5, Goodyear Ultragrip 9 and the Barum 3&5, and so far the Apollo tyres feel really good on wet and dry roads, average day temp has been around 9 Celsius, so a little warm for them but really I'm very pleased with them, and for the money, couldn't complain. £75 each fitted, bathwick tyres.

I will post a snow and ice review asap.
19 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2019

Latest Apollo Aspire XP Winter Reviews

Have you driven on the Apollo Aspire XP Winter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Aspire XP Winter.

Given 97% while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 400 average miles
After 3 years working in Germany in the 90s ( where they are required by law )I got the winter tyre bug and have been a regular user ever since. I read the winter tyre tests every year and saw these apollo tyres had outscored everything. I also read that apollo own vredestien tyres so I thought it was a no brainer, especially that they were only £64 each at camskill. They will soon go up when everyone twigs what a good tyre it is. It's supremely quiet, comfortable, great wet and dry grip and on the few frosty and icey early starts ( 29/11/19 ) -2° exudes confidence.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2019

I will post a snow and ice review asap.
19 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Apollo Aspire XP Winter (newest first) >>