Atlas Sport Green

Atlas Sport Green Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 97% while driving a BMW X3 2.0d Sport (245/40 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought 2 of these as a replacement for damaged front Pirelliís. It was a great choice!! So far I put some 10000+ km on them. Granted my car is a full time 4 wheeler but I can say that Atlas Green Sports were great replacement for literary twice as more expensive Pirelliís! Handling and stability are great, no extra noise, they run through puddles of water smoothly and without a single glitch. My car is SUV-wannabe and cornering is a bit more challenging then with sedans but these tires worked well. I never felt any understeer, aquaplaning or for that matter any issue. One point that I do not like is that they seem to be wearing out slightly faster than Pirelliís. Nevertheless they will serve for couple of years at which point I would change Pirelliís as well. WILL buy these again, this time for the rear wheels when theyíre due!
0 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Renault Megane RS265 (225/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 11,000 spirited miles
A sure footed confident tyre with the very best value for money ratio that i have ever found or used!!
Whatever the size of tyre you need, you only need this brand.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2020
Given 51% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (225/55 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Bought the green sport after reading reviews but very disapointed with it. Very noisy on tar road and not good feedback on dry road
4 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (255/40 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 4,000 spirited miles
IMy car is RWD and before Nokian zLine were mounted on rear.
The Atlas Sport Green provides tons of grip on wet and dry roads...always give me a suberb grip.

I also have driven Continental SportContact2 and 3 and 5,but the Atlas give me such agood performance that I never have the desire to go back to Conti tyres.
I drive a lot on the german Autobahn with speeds over 140 mph and always give me a good and safe traction on all road surfaces.

I'm really satisfied with these tyres and driven 4000km's and still have 6mm threat left on rear.
9 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
After long consideration of alternative tires to the very pricy and titled brands I have opted for the Atlas green, 4 seasons, my drive can be seen as a sporty/tourist, I never push the car to the extreme but I do very long journey in one go across Europe so I need very reliable tires, my car in these journeys is also loaded to the extreme with a large roof box and a ton capacity trailer.
225 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017
Skoda (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,500 average miles
Bought them a Superb 3t. The quietest tires I have had the car to date .. Virtually NO NOISE AT ALL :-) However, could give better feedback, sporty driving ..
42 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2017
Given 77% while driving a Skoda Octavia Scout (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Cheap tire with exemplary performance for family car.It is not sport tire but very good touring tire. Only drawback is thread live. After year use (12kkm) on Skoda Octavia Scout(4x4) it has only half thread. It will be good for next summer season but this is.
Probably buy again because of price per km.
13 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Good grip.
I had the Conti Sport contact 2 and the Sport Greens seem to grip better on take off when the turbo kicks in They are called Provato's Sports greens in Australia Wet grip is more than adequate and tyres are much quieter the Conti's So far so good
9 - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2016
Given 90% while driving a Volvo V50 estate (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Tests conducted on the road by independent organizations have rated these tires among the best in road holding and braking on wet surfaces, with excellent results even higher than brands "top of the range". In dry conditions they have a great grip even at bends: besides, you should consider that I bought them to be used on a station wagon car and, by driving sporty, my car has never lost grip. These tires are highly recommended if you do not want to spend too much money, maybe 'cause you have a quite old car, but you still want to keep an appropriate level of safety on the road.
9 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2015
Given 87% while driving a Renault Megane R26 (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Very good grip on dry and wet pavement - during straight line braking, acceleration and constant speed cornering, but in transitions feeling is somewhat deficient. Car is not "connected" to the road as for sure could be. There is a "floating" sensation accompanying aggressive driving inputs. Despite of that, wide margin of progressiveness gives sense of security. I would buy it again for a daily car - also a powerful one, but also would consider other options when it comes to pleasure of (sporty) driving. All in all, awesome value for its price.
17 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2015