Bridgestone Blizzak LM35

The Bridgestone Blizzak LM35 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 20,007 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Blizzak LM35
0/0 R0 0         10.83kgs
0/0 R0 0         9.75kgs
0/0 R0 0         9.69kgs
0/0 R0 0         10.36kgs
0/0 R0 0         9.69kgs
0/0 R0 0         11.34kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Blizzak LM35. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Bridgestone Blizzak LM35 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Blizzak LM35 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Blizzak LM35? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Blizzak LM35 >>

Given 86% while driving a BMW 320D (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
First time user of winter tyres, but my rear drive 3 series was undriveable on summer tyres last winter so I was pleased to fit these before the December snow came. With these tyres fitted, I found snow driving to be a non event, the car just gripped the road on ice, on fresh snow, hill starts, nothing halted progress, I found myself overtaking quite a few other cars and 4x4s as confidence increased.

I only bought the tyres to avoid getting stuck again, they managed this without question, however the biggest benefit is to the braking and steering, my abs and tcs lights barely flickered as I drove safely and in complete control through severe conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2011
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 89% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 7 average miles
Very good tyre. Excellent in the dry and exceptional grip in wet. Less performant with snow but still good. On ice it makes the job but does'nt excel. Good confort level. I recommend, expecially for countries with average winter conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2010