Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728

The Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 11,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728 Review

BMW (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Bought these on recommendation from the garage. I was after Kumho but they didn't have any he said these are very similar. I have an M3 so need good grip. These are excellent much better than the PZero I had on. Not sure how they will last but they are a silica compound which is supposed to be hard wearing. They even have a lifetime warranty.
38 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2017

Latest Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728 Reviews

Have you driven on the Evergreen Dynacontrol EU728 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Dynacontrol EU728.

Given 33% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Recently bought this car and it came with a brand new pair of these on the back. The MOT advisory said that the rear tyres were worn so obviously these has been fitted as a selling point. I sort of wish they hadn't bothered! The car has Yokohamas on the front (which I'm not usually a huge fan of either) and you can honestly feel the difference in grip between the front and rear, most especially in the wet. They just don't inspire confidence at all. They seem acceptable in terms of noise and comfort (given that the suspension is quite hard anyway) and as I've only done about 1,000 miles on from brand new I can't speak for how long they might last. Doesn't really matter because they'll be going in the bin soon!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
If your an idiot with an over powered car and drive like a lune then buy top shelf if you drive a little spirited or normal the save money and buy these I have found them better than the Dunlop’s mr car had before
12 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2018
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
BMW (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
38 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2017
Given 41% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (225/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I literally came on here to warn people about these tyres. Maybe its just me being stupid by putting budget tyres on a 320bhp car but these are terrible!

I fitted these 6 months ago and i have fallen out of love for my car as i can no loger drive spirited. My car has the better of the quattro systems (cant remember which way round it is.. whether its torsen or haldex) but yoi cannot power out of a corner.

In the wet you have to be so careful not to upset it. The tyres are also loud and don't alert yoi when youre about to lose grip.

So after 6 months and 7mm left on the tyres i am not spending more money and replacing these with michelin pilot sport 4's in a couple of days and i cannot wait!
10 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2016