Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather

The Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 24,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather Review

Given 94% while driving a Vauxhall zafira 1.7 diesel (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Landsail tyres seem to have come along way-Very low noise compared to previous Bridgestone and handling in wet or dry seems exceptional-looking forward to see how they perform in the winter snow/ice...
136 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2017

Latest Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather Reviews

Have you driven on the Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 4 Seasons All Weather.

Given 84% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/50 R18) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
BUY THESE TYRES NOW - You won't regret it!

After finding some very good reviews on Landsail 4 Season Tyres I decided to buy 4 to fit to my 2013 Kuga 4x4. I was not disappointed, dry and wet grip are amazing and as we just had our first batch of snow/ice for the winter I got a chance to try them this morning. Absolutely awesome grip in snow/ice on what others were describing as terrible road conditions. Taking into consideration that I drive a 4WD Kuga, that obviously plays some part in my grip and control but man am I impressed with these tyres. You can't go wrong with these! I managed to get 4 from a German tyre company for 260GBP. How can you argue with that? 65GBP a tyre for a 4 season tyre with good reviews! I am planning on buying another 4 for our smaller car!
3 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Vauxhall zafira 1.7 diesel (205/55 R16 R) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Have now driven in the Snow/Ice with the Landsail 4 seaons-not failed to get to any appointments-passing other road users stuck in the same conditions-really do recommend these all weather tyres-seem to be wearing quite well....
39 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Dacia Logan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
these tyres have proved there worth as I am a taxi driver working all weathers in snow in Scotland these are brill
54 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2018
136 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2017
Given 80% while driving a Fiat Punto 2001 1,2i (165/70 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 12,500 average miles
Good price quality.good in the rain
14 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2017

See all 5 customer reviews of the Landsail 4 Seasons All Weather (newest first) >>