Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3

The Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Maxxis All Season AP2

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 4,000 miles driven.

2019 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 12 tyres

• Positive - A new all season tyre form a Chinese manufacturer with safe handling on snow and dry roads, good aquaplaning resistance, short dry braking distances.
  • Negative - Average grip in the wet, long wet braking, average wear.
  • Overall - Good.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 4th of 31 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 Review

Given 74% while driving a Audi A6 2.0 TDIe C6 model (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
I had these fitted in preparation for winter on the front replacing a mix of premium, but worn tyres. To honest it has been really hard to notice the difference, maybe slightly stiffer and harder ride and slightly increased noise. Little feedback in steering, to again to honest it wasn't particularly there to begin with, all this is more to do with the car car than the tyres. AS for the tyres I've no complaints, in fact for the price nothing but praise: They brake wet or dry in a totally predictable manner never breaking away or causing the steering to twitch as I have known in the past under heavy breaking. Brilliant in the wet as in the dry for grip, my car is simply unable to overwhelm them remaining predictable and stable giving me total confidence, occasionally the esp will chip in without a hint of letting go. They cope with a muddy field on an incline perfectly well. They do everything I ask of them without any drama though real icy conditions and snow have yet to arrive I see no reason to think that they will be brilliant there as well.
Perfectly suited to the car, they lack the feedback and precision more focused summer tyres might be expected to give, ( but to be honest to make use of that I'd need much more power and stiffer suspension) but as all season tyres they are brilliant and I wouldn't be without them.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2019

Latest Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 >>

4 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2019

See all 1 customer reviews of the Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 (newest first) >>