Michelin Starcross MS3

The Michelin Starcross MS3 is a Motocross and Enduro All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 100 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Starcross MS3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Starcross MS3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Starcross MS3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Starcross MS3 Review

Given 86% while driving a Honda Honda crf450r crosser (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
Great all round tyre,I've used a few on my crf450 the back goes at about a 2 to 1 ratio to the front as the fronts never on the ground lol. gripy in the mud and feel at home on the dry aswell would recommend.....
10 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2012

Latest Michelin Starcross MS3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Starcross MS3 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Starcross MS3.

10 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2012