The Nokian Hakka Blue is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian Hakka Blue 2
Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 62,317 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres
- Positive - Good handling on wet surfaces. Low noise level and rolling
- Negative - Relatively long braking distances
- Overall - The Nokian Hakka Blue has excellent feel on wet surfaces
where they have a high grip and stable control even in an emergency.
In the dry the tyres also adequately react to the actions of the
driver during abrupt manoeuvres. Low noise, smooth running and low
2015 Auto Review Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 9 tyres
- Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, good wet grip, comfortable
- Negative - Dry grip
- Overall - The Nokian has the second best aquaplaning resistance, and an all round strong wet performance, but isn't quite a match for the best in the dry.
The tyre offers good comfort, shock resistance and rolling resistance
2014 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 16 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good handling on wet roads, low noise, low rolling resistance
- Negative - Relatively long braking distances in the dry
- Overall - The Nokian is well suited for driving on wet roads, which showcases the successful combination of high grip, precise steering response and, if required, predictable behavior during abrupt maneuvers. In the dry the tyre isn't as strong, with longer dry braking distances. Low noise and low rolling resistance give the Nokian a solid third
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Hakka Blue
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Hakka Blue. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address