Nokian WeatherProof

Nokian WeatherProof Reviews (newest first) - Page 3

Given 85% while driving a CitroŽn C4 Grand Picasso (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 average miles
Bought for our family MPV as the original Michelin Primacy HP tyres were getting worn out and a bit squirrelly. The first thing I noticed was comfort - these have a very plush ride and feel very planted and are considerably quieter. The winter hasn't been that cold this year but these tyres feel far more secure in wet and cold conditions, the grip in corners is much better. Too early to say about wear and we'll see how they fare in the summer. In short I feel far more confident moving the family around with these tyres on - and that's the best recommendation I can make.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2016
Given 94% while driving a Toyota Avensis (195/65 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I have these on an Avensis estate, they replaced Conti Wintercontact 850's
They are a very comfortable tyre with exceptional wet weather handling. I have around 7000 miles on them now and the fronts are wearing well with over 6mm of tread left.
The rears are wearing better and this is to be expected with a heavy diesel engine up front.
Braking is excellent and I would recommend these tyres for anyone driving in less than perfect conditions on road surfaces that are not smooth as they offer a high degree of confidence in all conditions.
Pretty much what they are called, Weatherproof.
7 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2016
Given 100% while driving a Toyota Prius (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Brilliant tyres!
I bought all seasons on this car because we don't use it much, although in my country winter means even -26 degrees, and snow over half of meter high.
This tires are the best winter tires possible: the grip on asphalt, concrete, snow or ice is incredible.
If they are marked all season just to confirm that they perform acceptable in the summer, I believe other manufacturers and tyre models should just be closed.
You just don't need another tyre.

I have Nokian WR D4 and A3 as winter tyres on my other cars, among other types on the cars within the family, and now I now, next time there is a need for tyre change, I will just get the Nokian Weatherproof, as they are on par, or even better than the mentioned ones.
The first place in most of the tests that it has been through is very well deserved.

Good job Nokian!
1 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2016
Given 100% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
These are fantastic tyres! I've tried various brands over the years based on the reviews and these are the best so far. I have an Octavia vRS and previously had Continental Contisport2 and they would forever lose grip under quick acceleration. The Nokian Weatherproof's have not even shown the slightest of wanting to lose grip! They are also great in the snow and ice. Currently -4.5 outside and freezing fog.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2016
Given 88% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 6 GT (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Best all season tyres I have tried (tried goodyear and bridgestone), comfortable and quiet.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2016