Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 222,000 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 48th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Review

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
411 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo ZSR >>

Given 83% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (265/35 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 0 miles
Bought them for my MB E430 V8 280hp rear drive. I was a little skeptical about this purchase. Today I have ridden with them in total rain and I can confirm - these tires keep you strong on the road! The tires are quiet and softer. 265/35/18 tire cost 55 each. It's like pocket money! Definitely buy more! For that money, even new ones every year! Goodbye Goodyear!
4 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 92% while driving a Ford S Max Titanium X Sport (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Recently put 4x Sailun Atrezzo ZSR on my S-Max. History as to why first: Had Goodyear Eagle F1's on the rear that were shot and Mich Primacy 4's on the front. I was going to replace the 4 F1's with a cheaper tyre (about 100 each) but a blow-out forced a tyre change on the front. Only ones ATS had was Mich Primacy 4's @ 158.00 each!! So had to have two on front. Don't rate the P4's at all. A job change meant commuting 60 miles a day went down to 16 miles a day. So decided to look at decent tyres at less than 100 each. Decided to go for the ZSR's all round. (66 each from National Tyres). Was apprehensive at first but the ZSR's are a great tyre. Ride comfort is the same as far as I can tell, but I am using different roads (but of a similar type) with new job. They grip very well, (not used in wet yet) & no difference in fuel economy . They may be just slightly nosier but not sure as using different roads as previously mentioned. They are well worth considering. Not sure what they'd be like on a performance car but my S-Max 2.0Tdci has a remap to 210Bhp and it's a big car. No confidence lost at all with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR's. Have yet to tow the caravan with them but do not see problems cropping up there. Will be buying again, no hesitation. For normal road use on a family car with a 'spirited' driving style, I will not be paying top prices again. I was a tyre snob before, but these are very, very good at less than half the price of what I used to pay. Tyre technology and methods of manufacture are leagues ahead of where they were years ago. These are better than I thought, very happy with decision I made. Will buy again.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Audi A4 3.0 TDi quattro remapped (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 30,000 spirited miles
An excellent tire from budget brand. Initially got these tires brand new with rims I bought second hand, but after 30k miles and 3 years I couldn't find anything to complaint about. They felt the same as my previous Dunlop Sportmaxx RT2 for 1/2 to 1/3 the price. Usually budget tires fell on their face on wet road, like Antares I had, but Sailuns were excellent. Bought them again, this time 235 instead of 225.
22 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz E320 CDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
One of the best tires that I have driven. I had Michelin Pilot sport 3 before, and honestly I could not fell the difference.
34 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019