Semperit SpeedLife 2

The Semperit SpeedLife 2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Semperit Speed Life

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 6,000 miles driven.

2020 ADAC SUV Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Top marks in wear
  • Negative - Slightly weak in the wet
  • Overall - Recommended

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 23rd of 49 tyres

2019 Mid Range Tyre Test - 1st of 8 tyres

• Positive - High aquaplaning resistance, short braking distance on dry and wet surfaces.
  • Negative - Tendency for liftoff oversteer.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Semperit SpeedLife 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Semperit SpeedLife 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Semperit SpeedLife 2 Review

Given 96% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I own a ford focus 1.6 mk2. I replaced the goodyear efficientgrip performance after four years and 30.000km. The feeling from the semperit speed life 2 is amazing, especially on wet roads. I recommend it without any second thaught!!! And at a very good price comparing to michelin,goodyear or continental.
45 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2018

Latest Semperit SpeedLife 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Semperit SpeedLife 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Semperit SpeedLife 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Semperit SpeedLife 2 >>

Given 94% while driving a Peugeot 406 coupe (225/45 R16 V) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
This is the best tyre I ve ever used. Especially on wet tracks I couldnt have been able to slide this tyre.
What I do is deliberately push throttle on bends and corners on wet surface but they stick on road with a decent feeling of security. This is my tyre from now on. 10 out of 10
11 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
45 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2018