Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T S

The Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 64,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S
31/10 R15 109S   G B 75
255/70 R15 112S   G B 75
245/70 R16 111H XL   F C 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S Review

Given 76% while driving a Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCi Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
very impressed with performance off road. Been to places i would not have done with original GoodYears
12 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2012

Latest Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S >>

Given 80% while driving a Mitsubishi Pajero (265/70 R16 H) on mostly town for 60,000 easy going miles
These tires have lasted for 106,000 km. I bought a used Pajero year 2000 imported from Japan (I live in NZ). I assume that these were the original types on the vehicle and they finally need replacing. The types gave me no trouble in Wet or Dry roads - but I don't drive aggressively. This is a family vehicle. We have taken it off-roading only 3 times. The types were fine - but I have no comparison - since I am not an experienced off-roader. However, assuming that these really are the original tires, their "Wear" has been excellent.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2015
12 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2012
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Yokohama GEOLANDAR HT S (newest first) >>