Falken ZE914

Progressiveness 81%
Falken ZE914

The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 69 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 626,815 miles driven.

265/35 R18 97W
215/45 R18 93W   C B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZE914. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

215/55 R16 £59.00 - £64.00 (3 prices) Compare Prices >>
215/55 R17 £67.00 - £67.00 (1 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £64.00 - £64.00 (1 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £56.00 - £69.00 (2 prices) Compare Prices >>

Falken ZE914 Reviews

Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
excellent. grips well. lasts well.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class AMG (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Just put on another set of fronts after 3 years and 10k miles of spirited driving . The rears still have a good 4mm and I'm impressed with the grip and feedback I get when "pushing on"

For the price, these Falken ZE914's are brilliant.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 tdi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I've just ordered my 3rd set of Falkens for my car.
I drive approx. 1000 miles a week commuting from Cornwall to Hampshire.
the front set has lasted 30k miles in all weathers & everything from motorway to Cornish lanes. (rears have lasted over 60k but car is FWD)
they are down to the minimum now (1.7mm) and only now am I loosing confidence in them on the wet icy roads. I do drive hard and have every confidence in them hence why I change them I've gone for another set.

if they did motorbike tyres I'd be tempted to fit them to my CBF1000 as well!!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Cmax (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
I've owned Michelin Primacy 3 before the Falken and , apart for the wear , the Falken were very good for the wet and dry grip. never had any issue and I was impressed by their performance. As the second set of tyres the falken were expected to last less but I was expecting to make at least 40K Km with them... but it was not the case as I have now them with 35K km and they are exausted...I'd probably need to change at 30K.

Apart for the Wear tyres are really good, I'm going to buy them again because I prefer to spend less and change the tyres after maximum 2 years.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Omega 3l V6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
235/45/17
I have owned continentals contisport 3 and 5, goodyear Eagle NTC5, pirelli P7 and P6 and also TOYO tyres on this car. I am surprised that for low price you can get better tyres than any of the above. On dry they are amazing, you can really take corners at very high speeds and nothing will happen except for going faster into the same corner next time. On wet you dont lose much grip comparing to dry. It's amazing that the car grips just as well on wet as on dry.

Wear is very good with the new compound. It's not an issue any more like it was on Falken 512.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2016
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru forester 2.5xt (235/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
i bought my subaru with this tires and was very impressed with how they perform on a crossover SUV with 230hp .. comfortable quiet and predictable is how i can describe these budget tires , great even for 230 hp. They didn't let me down , these are summer tires so don't run them under 10 degrees Celsius because they get hard and grip drops significantly. I ran these tires through the winter and the low temperatures have left there mark on them , in the spring when the temperatures started to clime over 15c , i went to a Subaru meeting and had some fun on some country winding roads .. the grip was different and when i looked closely at the tires i found small cracks in the compound.. great tire if not used in the winter o left in cold places during the winter
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
The best tyre ever buy. Before that was on 205/55/16 michelin pilot sport3. The falken is 10 times better but in 225/40/18!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Opel meriva (195/50 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 39,000 easy going miles
Fantastic tires at a reasonable price . Gripping and longevity are the strongest points for this tyre . Also , comfort at its best . Definitely I will buy them again .
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2015
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
Put some 2200km on brand new set of front Falken ZE914 and I must say I am very impressed with the tyres so far. Handled really well in summer dry (up to 37 C temp outside) as well in rainy wet conditions. 9* for comfort as in first few km after mounting the tyres did make rather uncomfortable noise as oppose to my rear Conti's PremiumContact5 but that stopped once I broke 200-300 km and noise is no worse then any other premium brand; 9* for wear as they "seem" to be wearing off a tiny bit faster then Conti's BUT at this time I cannot be certain so I would just leave it at 9*. After 2200 km in just 10 days these tyres did not lose their balance at all or showed any weakness in comparison with Conti's. And they were literary on half price of Conti's. I am definitely ordering these for my other car and full set of Falken's winter tyres.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (215/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Quality tyre at a reasonable price , had them on for approx 6 mths (6000 miles ) unable to fault them ! I guess the main attribute of them is that they give confidence in how they make the car feel . Only point I can't give an opinion on is wear , but so far so good , have no reason to doubt they won't last . Buy again ... Yes without hesitation ..
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2015