Falken ZE914

Falken ZE914

The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 79 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 760,815 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 European Tyre Test 205/55 R16 - 11th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Very good in the dry
  • Negative - High wear

2013 ACE Summer Touring Tyre Test - 12th of 16 tyres

2016 AutoBild Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 15 tyres

• Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, short braking distances on wet roads, high comfort, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Poor wet handling, high wear, average value
  • Overall - Satisfactory
265/35 R18 97W
215/45 R18 93W   C B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZE914. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken ZE914 Review

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 tdi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I've just ordered my 3rd set of Falkens for my car.
I drive approx. 1000 miles a week commuting from Cornwall to Hampshire.
the front set has lasted 30k miles in all weathers & everything from motorway to Cornish lanes. (rears have lasted over 60k but car is FWD)
they are down to the minimum now (1.7mm) and only now am I loosing confidence in them on the wet icy roads. I do drive hard and have every confidence in them hence why I change them I've gone for another set.

if they did motorbike tyres I'd be tempted to fit them to my CBF1000 as well!!
17 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016

Latest Falken ZE914 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken ZE914 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZE914.

BMW (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Bought these due to the relative good reviews. No complains about the costs and wear, they are ok. They fall a bit small around my 18" rims, the Vredestein Sessantas stuck out a bit more so curbs are a real pain when parking.
Biggest complain is the tyre cupping on the front. Car is perfect alignet, been checked twice. Also the suspension components are ok. Rear 255/35 ZR 18 are still ok. Both tires have still lots of tread left, but the noise is awfull so I will change the fronts with Michelins next summer.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2016
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Honda S2000 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Had that tyre on the rear of my S2000 and it has a very stiff side wall but doesn't grip very well in wet is well I'll be kind let's say tricky. No point of talking comfort hasn't got any. I see it working maybe with heavier car but not with light sports one's.
12 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2016
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Dreadful tyre.

No good at all on powerful FWD cars. No grip in the wet, and let go suddenly in the dry. At best they have far too much understeer. They are not a performance tyre, they are made of wood and belong on family cars.

Down to the markers after 6k (front) and I'm not sorry. Replacing with Michelin PS3s, which I should have bought to start with.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2016
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
excellent. grips well. lasts well.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2016