Falken ZE914

Show all: Falken tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 36 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 185,500 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

84%

87%

Tyre Test Results:

Falken ZE914 Reviews

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9-3 SportCombi AERO Hirsch (235-40-18-W)
The Falken ZE-914 is a decent tire but not as good overall as the other tires mounted on my cars over the years (Michelin Pilot Sport, Continental SportContact, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric2). The ZE-914 is good in rain and on wet slippery roads where it handles very well. Regarding noise the ZE-914 is a little noisier than the previously mentioned tires, but not much – the noise level is okay. The ZE-914 definitely needs to be warm to perform best. But the comfort level of the ZE-914 never reaches the same level as other tires mentioned. In high speed the ZE-914 also performs very well and provides a nice feedback. Considering the price of the ZE-914 compared to the previously mentions tires it’s lower, and the price needs to, because the other tires just feel better overall.
tyre reviewed on July 4, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 (225-40-18-)
Amazing tyre! Just did 2000km and so far so good. They give you a very smooth and comfortable ride. Lots of grip on dry and in corners. In wet also very good. I have not discovered any negative points. Compared with my previous tires, continental sportcontact 5, the Falken's are better on all fronts. I recommend them to everyone.

My car: audi a3 2.0 tdi cr 190hp 410NM
tyre reviewed on June 28, 2014
Looking to buy the Falken ZE914? Click here to search for the best price for the Falken ZE914 or any other tyre.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225-45-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
These tyres came on the car when I purchased it. For a car with very stiff suspension the comfort along with grip are easily top tier. Plenty of tread left after 6000 or so miles. Will be purchasing the same ones again when these run out for sure.
tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Ford 07 mondeo edge 130 diesel (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 spirited miles
I have done over 8000 miles on these tyres, a mid priced family car, a 2.0l tdi mondeo. They are brilliant in both the wet and superb in the dry. The level of grip is fantastic, cornering feels sharp and responsive, and stop very well. They were excellently priced. Performed much better than some tyres which cost more. A value choice to buy.
tyre reviewed on April 20, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz S55 AMG V8 Kompressor (225-45-17-)
Great value for money & yet performance I would compare to other premium brands! Had all 4 tyres changed recently on the car which previously had bridgestones. For a car that has 500BHP & over 520ibs of torque they handle beautifully around corners & in a straight line. I also had falkens previously on my sierra coswarth 4x4 & this brand is the only one that lasted, everything else was chewed to bits!
tyre reviewed on April 20, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper (175-55-15-)
Driving on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Done 10000 miles since purchased tyre. Been a good, comfy tyre with excellent dry grip & feedback. About 4mm tread remaining so not as good wear rate as the Michelins they replaced, but good value for money nonetheless.
tyre reviewed on April 17, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX5 (225-45-17-)
Put a full set on my Mazda MX 5 - 1.8 - 56 plate, done 5000 miles and have so been very pleased with them
tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile re-mapped Saab 9/3 turbo (225-45-17-W)
I wrote a review on November 2/2013 after 7000 spirited miles in my Saab which is actually re-mapped at 235 Bhp not 210 as stated,..... My feed back was rated at 91%...... I would now like to upgrade my review in light of having traveled over 10000+ miles through one of the wettest winters on record.... I have never lost confidence in the Capabilties of my Tyres, regardless of what road condition and speed I'm doing.... Obviously within the speed limits.. LOL
tyre reviewed on March 22, 2014
Given 55% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Aero HOT (215-45-17-W)
Bought these tyres to replace the falken ziex 912s which I had two sets of before, as I couldnt find them anymore. Looking at the name I thought these would be the upgrade, latest versions to them I couldnt be more wrong. 912s wet or dry phenomenal grip for a tyre of that price. 914s even after a 200 miles would start coming out on me on a roundabout in damp conditions without even trying to be enthusiastic. Dry was better but not like glue as the 912s or nowhere near. Now coming up to 2.5k on them and even yesterday taking off from the lights in wet conditions spinning up on me, I just dont understand that not like I was nailing it plus had a full car, really dont get on with this tyre even to a point I have found a site thats still got 912s on sale and will be buying a set. My review is based on comparing it to the 912s which I got on with quite well. Did come here before I bought them and seen nothing but good reviews which confuses me even more, maybe i got a dodgy batch of rubber or sonething I dunno. All I know is that the car doesnt feel planted on these.
tyre reviewed on March 22, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra R 225 (225-40-18-)
Awesome tyres highly recommended and a bargain at 90 quid a tyre.
tyre reviewed on March 12, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: