Falken ZE914

The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 86 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 844,115 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 ACE SUV Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 11 tyres

2015 European Tyre Test 205/55 R16 - 11th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Very good in the dry
  • Negative - High wear

2013 ACE Summer Touring Tyre Test - 12th of 16 tyres

265/35 R18 97W
215/45 R18 93W   C B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZE914. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken ZE914 Review

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 tdi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I've just ordered my 3rd set of Falkens for my car.
I drive approx. 1000 miles a week commuting from Cornwall to Hampshire.
the front set has lasted 30k miles in all weathers & everything from motorway to Cornish lanes. (rears have lasted over 60k but car is FWD)
they are down to the minimum now (1.7mm) and only now am I loosing confidence in them on the wet icy roads. I do drive hard and have every confidence in them hence why I change them I've gone for another set.

if they did motorbike tyres I'd be tempted to fit them to my CBF1000 as well!!
92 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016

Latest Falken ZE914 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken ZE914 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZE914.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat croma (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
After replacing Conti Eco Contact (garbage) with these, I felt like born again. When Conti Eco Contact failed miserably, I was looking for a replacement and reviews were pointing towards these. I am happy to say, these are among best tires I ever had on any of my cars, bested only by Michelin Primacy. I have driven them on highway, local roads, a bit on dirt road, went over potholes, mud and sludge, mountain drive, sharp cornering, fast driving, you name it. After 40.000 miles, they are on half wear and still perfectly balanced, great grip, comfortable and safe. I am selling my car now and it goes with these tires out. I feel like there is at least 20.000 miles in them, and if I could keep them for my new car, I would.
Downside is somewhat stiff ride but not so hard, wet grip is very good but not fantastic, but very good, and only noticeable thing is they skid a bit when starting uphill on dry road. I guess it comes as result of durability. However, if you hit brakes in panic, they stop the car immediately, don't wobble, and give you great feedback, and, as it happened to me few times, after a second or two, what went trough my mind was " thank God I have these tires on my wheels..."
So, I can recommend them, especially for the price, where you will get 98% performance of tires that cost double or triple than these.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2018
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Monti carlo 1.0dsg (215/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just changed from 16_17 n my fabia Monti carlo absolutely love the tyres also only paid 80each at my Skoda dealer in burntwood. Would definitely buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2018
Looking for the best tyres for your car? Watch this video!
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda MX5 (225/45 R17) on track for 800 average miles
I have 4 on my MX5 mk1 on 14" standard rims.
They squeal a lot when pushed but still grip well. Seem to take a bit of warming up so last time out I went down to 22 psi cold.
Wear was more noticeable at Cadwell than Mallory.
A little bit skittish on the road in the wet although I have track stiff suspension so not necessarily the tyres fault.

I think they're excellent value for money particularly on standard rims.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2018
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
First 10.000KM All good - Kind of perfect
The price is really good compared to other brands .
The ride is very pleasant - But after 30.000 KM Year after year The tire out of tread .
The tires I buy are manufactured in Thailand .

So far so good .