Falken ZE914

Progressiveness 81%
Falken ZE914

The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 78 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 748,815 miles driven.

265/35 R18 97W
215/45 R18 93W   C B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZE914. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken ZE914 Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 tdi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I've just ordered my 3rd set of Falkens for my car.
I drive approx. 1000 miles a week commuting from Cornwall to Hampshire.
the front set has lasted 30k miles in all weathers & everything from motorway to Cornish lanes. (rears have lasted over 60k but car is FWD)
they are down to the minimum now (1.7mm) and only now am I loosing confidence in them on the wet icy roads. I do drive hard and have every confidence in them hence why I change them I've gone for another set.

if they did motorbike tyres I'd be tempted to fit them to my CBF1000 as well!!
7 | - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
excellent. grips well. lasts well.
5 | - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Omega 3l V6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
235/45/17
I have owned continentals contisport 3 and 5, goodyear Eagle NTC5, pirelli P7 and P6 and also TOYO tyres on this car. I am surprised that for low price you can get better tyres than any of the above. On dry they are amazing, you can really take corners at very high speeds and nothing will happen except for going faster into the same corner next time. On wet you dont lose much grip comparing to dry. It's amazing that the car grips just as well on wet as on dry.

Wear is very good with the new compound. It's not an issue any more like it was on Falken 512.
5 | - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2016

Latest Falken ZE914 Reviews

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (205/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Honda S2000 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Had that tyre on the rear of my S2000 and it has a very stiff side wall but doesn't grip very well in wet is well I'll be kind let's say tricky. No point of talking comfort hasn't got any. I see it working maybe with heavier car but not with light sports one's.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2016
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Dreadful tyre.

No good at all on powerful FWD cars. No grip in the wet, and let go suddenly in the dry. At best they have far too much understeer. They are not a performance tyre, they are made of wood and belong on family cars.

Down to the markers after 6k (front) and I'm not sorry. Replacing with Michelin PS3s, which I should have bought to start with.
-5 | - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2016
excellent. grips well. lasts well.
5 | - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class AMG (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Just put on another set of fronts after 3 years and 10k miles of spirited driving . The rears still have a good 4mm and I'm impressed with the grip and feedback I get when "pushing on"

For the price, these Falken ZE914's are brilliant.
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2016