Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684

The Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 33,060 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 Review

Given 91% while driving a Honda CRV (205/70 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 6,060 spirited miles
I drive a 4x4 SUV both on and off road and have found these tyres the equivalent to their Dueler A/T 001. My only problem is that they appear to be becoming difficult to find!
22 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018

Latest Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Dueler HT 684? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 >>

Given 61% while driving a Toyota Land Cruiser Utility SWB (245/70 R17 S) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
The tyres were supplier with my 2018 Land Cruiser. I have just had my 3rd puncture in 22,000 miles and will not be sticking with this model of tyre again. For general road/highway driving, they are fine - fairly quiet, enough grip in most conditions and comfortable. Wear seems pretty good also - 5-6mm remaining after 22k miles. Unfortunately I don't think they are made for any off-road work - I do a lot of gravel and flinty farm tracks - simply not tough enough. Considering the tread pattern they are just about acceptable off-road (muddy tracks/fields etc) but nothing more than that.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
22 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2018