General Altimax RT43

The General Altimax RT43 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 50 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the General Altimax RT43
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General Altimax RT43
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General Altimax RT43. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest General Altimax RT43 Reviews

Have you driven on the General Altimax RT43 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the General Altimax RT43? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your General Altimax RT43 >>

Given 82% while driving a Mazda (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 50 average miles
In North America this is a low priced tire. I first installed RT43's on my '05 Focus then on my wife's '08 Sportage and now my Mazda. I have driven summer and winter on highways and gravelled country roads in the Ottawa region where these tires offer good all around performance in all seasons. I only use them one winter (I drive around 35-40K miles a year) then for the next two summers. The other winters, I use a Nordic winter tire (presently Nokian R3). At -30F in Northern Ontario, the tread offered poor traction but these are rare temperatures around milder Ottawa. Ice traction is adequate but no match for a good Nordic tire; the same applies for turning on snow covered roads. Summer traction could be a bit better in the wet but is sufficient and safe. The tire is relatively quiet and lasts 60-70K miles the way and where I drive. They offer great value in Canada.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2020
Given 83% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
great tire on wet road
0 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2019
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the General Altimax RT43 (newest first) >>