Kumho Ecsta PA31

The Kumho Ecsta PA31 is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 32,040 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Ecsta PA31
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Ecsta PA31
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Ecsta PA31. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Ecsta PA31 Review

Given 70% while driving a Fiat Bravo (225/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
I choose the tyres because the roads I drive on, are very irregular and I prefer a more comfortable set of tyres. They are very good for this "below average road condition" and are good for wet roads too. They are not for track or grip though.
27 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017

Latest Kumho Ecsta PA31 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Ecsta PA31 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kumho Ecsta PA31? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kumho Ecsta PA31 >>

Given 24% while driving a Hyundai Genesis 4.6 (235/50 R18 W) on mostly town for 40 average miles
These tires are junk. A few months after purchase one tire developed a bubble in the side wall. My car pulled hard to the right and the steering wheel would shake like the tires were out of balance. These tires provide absolutely no traction on wet roads and my wife felt unsafe driving the car in the rain. I replaced the tires with Good Year Eagles and our car drives and handles like it should. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Kumho Ecsta tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2018
27 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Kumho Ecsta PA31 (newest first) >>